Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

:) TUES NOV 14 ~ FOOD & TRAINING :)
FOOD: Low(er) Carb Day
TRAINING: Cardio, Maybe Arms
WORK: One day left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meal 1 @ 7:30 AM
30 gram chocolate whey
4 oz skim milk, ice

Coffee with splenda

Meal 2 @ 10:30 AM
100 Calorie Boca Burger
Celery
Green Tea

Meal 3 @ 2 PM
100 Calorie Boca Burger
1.5 cup green beans
1 tbsp full-fat italian dressing

Meal 4 @ 4 or 5 PM
Not hungry AT ALL right now, but I have
2 cups romaine lettuce w/
a few cherry tomatos
can tuna

Workout - TBD - Cardio

Meal 5 @ 7 or 7:30 PM
6-8 oz chix breast
1-2 cups California Blend - Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots

Optional Meal 6 around 10 PM
Whey Shake w/water or skim

:jarswim: Water Total * 3-liters down already * :jarswim:
:chomp: Low(er) Carb Day Totals: 1274 Calories :chomp:
Fat: 31g @ 24%
Carbs: 61 @ 12%
Protein: 188 @ 64%
(not including M6)

On front squats, I use the clean grip (olympic grip). I learned to do them as a way to get carryover to cleans and push presses. If you ever plan on cleaning, then use the clean grip. Also, if you ever plan on doing push presses and ever getting anything from your leg drive, then I'd suggest getting real comfortable with the clean grip. Also, if you want to look cool, use the clean grip, lol.

The crossed-arm grip will yield the same benefits in terms of development though.....but I think of it like this, lol, the crossed-arm grip is like driving an automatic, the clean grip is like driving a stick.......actually, I am just a lifting purist, if you don't plan to ever clean or push press, it doesn't much matter.

As for the Smith....it won't help. Front squats are all about balance and stabalization, the Smith eliminates both of those attributes and makes it impossible to develop them.

My advice is to use the clean grip, it is okay if your fingers come off the bar a little, the bar should be resting across the delts and there should be NO pressure on the wrists. Raise the elbows as high as you can and you'll feel very stable.

^ I agree ... The only reason I wanted her to try the smith was for her to compare one vs the other and feel the difference what it should and shold NOT feel like I guess.

Thanks Bunny & T - I am more scared of hurting myself and looking like an idiot that looking cool... But I will use the clean grip, lol. I will probably repeat monday nights workout on Friday, but with Front Squats and some other hammie stuff instead of or in addition to lunges.

By the way - I am SORE today, wow. Also realized that my lack of appetite, stuffy nose & 'sinus' headaches probably mean I'm sick with some kind of cold or flu. Yeck. I did some cardio last night anyway, if you want to call it that. Walked to miles and did to sets of bleachers/stairs at the stadium. Today is my last day of work, so we'll see how my attitude it later for more cardio tonight. I had NO ELECTRIC this morning so waking up by 6 AM to get to the gym was completely out of the question. What a great day so far!! :( :rolleyes:

:( WED NOV 15 ~ FOOD & TRAINING :(
FOOD: Last low(er) Carb Day
TRAINING: Cardio
WORK: Last Day
SORENESS: A lot
SICKNESS: Some
MOOD: Straaaange

Meal 1 @ 7:30 AM
30 gram vanilla whey
1/2 cup skim
1/3 cup cheerios
1 pkt splenda and some cinnamon
shaken well
Meal 2 @ 10:30 AM
few bites of a bagel :evil: so much for low carb?
4 oz chix breast with Salt Free McCormick's
Meal 3 @ 1 or 1:30 PM
romaine lettuce & tuna from yesterday
Meal 4 @ 4 or 4:30 PM
4 oz chix breast with Salt Free McCormick's
1/2 cup green beans
Workout -Cardio
Meal 5 @ 7 or 7:30 PM
TBD
Optional Meal 6 around 10 PM
TBD
:chomp: Low(er) Carb Day Totals: TBD :chomp:

Gonna say it again quick - Since today is my last day @ work and I am relocating, I’m not sure what the next few months will bring for me. I have made it a habit to stay away from my computer & the internet when I am at home, so... While my goals for 2007 have not changed, I'm not sure about logging daily here anymore. Please stay in touch. I have gotten very attached to here in a very short period of time. So PM me with your email addresses if ya want and thank you for all of the knowledge, guidance, advice & love. I appreciate it more than you know. :heart:

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Gonna say it again quick - Since today is my last day @ work and I am relocating, I’m not sure what the next few months will bring for me. I have made it a habit to stay away from my computer & the internet when I am at home, so... While my goals for 2007 have not changed, I'm not sure about logging daily here anymore. Please stay in touch. I have gotten very attached to here in a very short period of time. So PM me with your email addresses if ya want and thank you for all of the knowledge, guidance, advice & love. I appreciate it more than you know. :heart:
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( for not being around as much
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: for being a total sweetie!
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: for change.. change is good ;)

cap300.gif

Top Bottom