Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

Roonytunes said:
Did you mix this all together to make a smoothie? As in the pumpkin was in your coffee??? I have never even thought about this, but sure is the season to do it! Sounds yummy :p

LOL - No, the coffee was seperate (I was thinking about how that looked).

BUT - I *did* see that Starbucks has a pumpkin spice late, so it could be interesting if I did mix it all up. Would you use vanilla whey?

Eggnog.... My mom used to make french toast with eggnog... :chomp:

WoNderWoMan25 said:
LOL - No, the coffee was seperate (I was thinking about how that looked).

BUT - I *did* see that Starbucks has a pumpkin spice late, so it could be interesting if I did mix it all up. Would you use vanilla whey?
See, that Starbucks pumpkin spice latte was exactly what I was thinking! Hmm, could be an idea worth trying and yes, I'd say vanilla whey would probably be most appropriate....unless you have some cinnamon or coconut flavored option lying around. Or better yet throw in some of that rich rtd vanilla creme muscle milk & I bet it would be really yummy! :p

WoNderWoMan25 said:
:) MONDAY NOV 6 ~ FOOD & TRAINING :)
FOOD: Low(er) Carb Day
TRAINING: Cardio, Legs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Cardio Workout
30 minutes treadmill - Planned on alternating a brisk walk on incline with some jogging. After my second two-minute interval, I wondered why the old man next to me was looking to me strangely. Probably because as I was jogging I was also holding my boobs. Apparently, it's too soon to jog, even doubling up with two bras. It's different than jumping rope or stairs... I ended up with:

30 minutes treadmill, alternating 3.8 MPH on 5 incline with 3.5 on 10 incline
HR RANGE: 150s
CALS BURNED: 268

15 minutes Cybex elliptical - pretty intense~
Interval program on 10 (highest level)
HR RANGE: 160s-170s
CALS BURNED: 204

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meal 1 @ 7:30 AM
30 gram vanilla whey
1/3 cup pumpkin
4 oz skim milk, ice
Coffee with splenda

Meal 2 @ 10:30 AM
1/3 cup steel cut oats, cinn and sprinkle of stevia
5 hard boiled egg whites
Coffee, rest of packet of stevia

Meal 3 @ 1 or 1:30 PM
4 oz chix breast with Salt Free McCormick's
1/2 cup green beans

Meal 4 @ 4 or 4:30 PM
4 oz chix breast with Salt Free McCormick's
1/2 cup green beans

Workout - Legs (quad focus) Calves Abs

Meal 5 @ 7 or 7:30 PM
2 Boca Burgers
1 - 2 Cups Broccoli

Optional Meal 6 around 10 PM
Whey Shake w/water

:jarswim: Water Total * Shooting for 2-liters+ * :jarswim:
:chomp: Low(er) Carb Day Totals: 1149 Calories :chomp:
Fat: 26g @ 22%
Carbs: 60 @ 14%
Protein: 168 @ 64%
(not including M6)

Try no top and Duck tape your boobs really well. This should fix the problem.... ;)

You gotta do what you gotta do, I bet he wanted to hold em for ya and was trying to figure out how that would ever be possible :evil:

ck2006 said:
I said that last night, there was nothing on except for How not to decorate but it was on at 11:00.

Re- Television on Tuesday nights. Have you ever watched 'House'? I have a few times, saw the previews this morning. Tonights episode features a big guy dying of obesity.

ck2006 said:
I hope it didn't hurt to run???
Yup, it hurt to run. Sucks... Jogging is the one big thing that cuts the weight off of me. I'm going to sick with walking, jumping rope, the stairs at the stadium, and the elliptical for awhile. My next appt with the doc is the 22nd. I want to see what he says... :worried:

FFQuads said:
Try no top and Duck tape your boobs really well. This should fix the problem.... ;)

Wow - I am SERIOUSLY sore this morning. No PWO Cardio, but will walk 30 min on lunch.

I'm not nixing the duck tape idea, but just the thought of peeling it off... Ouch!! :worried: ;) :p

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Re- Television on Tuesday nights. Have you ever watched 'House'? I have a few times, saw the previews this morning. Tonights episode features a big guy dying of obesity.

Yup, it hurt to run. Sucks... Jogging is the one big thing that cuts the weight off of me. I'm going to sick with walking, jumping rope, the stairs at the stadium, and the elliptical for awhile. My next appt with the doc is the 22nd. I want to see what he says... :worried:

probably best to wait and see, you don't want to damage the goods :heart:

ck2006 said:
probably best to wait and see, you don't want to damage the goods :heart:
How many days post surgery are you now?!?! I could see how running could cause issues...Not that I personally have ever had this issue :evil:

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Wow - I am SERIOUSLY sore this morning. No PWO Cardio, but will walk 30 min on lunch.

I'm not nixing the duck tape idea, but just the thought of peeling it off... Ouch!! :worried: ;) :p
No matter when Im small or large (Barely a B when sub 10% and full C like now) I cannot stand the slightest movement up there when I'm doing certain types of cardio. My point, I experimented until I found something that felt secure. I got a few racerbacks bras, not sports bras, but a regular bra, not sure if they were very sexy or body by, but I think they had a little padding which did make them look bigger (yay) BUT secured me the way I prefer. I would wear the racerback UNDER the sports bra, and even if it looked like one large speed bump I was very comfortable and could care less what others thought as long as I felt good. Helped greatly with sprinting during the bulking days. Just something I found that worked for training as well as during photo shoots when I was 'lacking' in that area.

Top Bottom