Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WWF stars natural wat a joke

Silverback316 said:
Kurt Angle is 6'1'' or so and weighs around 235 lbs. Now he can easily maintain that weight naturally and I personally would like to think that he is.

You dont have to have a juicers body to be on juice. Bonds isnt Ronnie Coleman, andd we all know hes juicin. Canseco isnt a monster (big guy, but not a monster) and he admits to juicing.

Kurt Angle came in the WWF looking very natural. Now adays he looks bloated as fuck (look at his fucking face), and his back has all sorts of Acne. Angle is juicin big time.

Silverback316 said:
They also get to train everyday as well so while they do travel a lot they still get their workouts in.

You missed my point. My point wasnt whether they get to hit the gym or not, my point was that they DO hit the gym, ad they DO hit cardio and they DO hit wrestling workouts, they are on the road alot, get little to no sleep (Ive heard several times over that these guys get on average of 5 hours of sleep a night during the week).

Leading a lifestyle like that and still being able to maintain a good amoutn of muscle, naturally? Come on bro, get real. Id love to see you take on a travel, workout and sleep schedule like them, and see you stay at your 250, naturally. Then again you are the guy who said you can easily gain 45lbs (on a frame thats already carrying 250lbs) in a year easily, so maybe some genetic freak like yourself could keep that kind of size.

We all know that a lot of the WWE Superstars use, but really,who cares. They train hard, they train heavy, they take some pretty nasty ass bumps weekly and their still back almost every week to do it again. Hey, I appreciate whatever they are doing because they keep me tuning in every week. Hard work and lots of dedication and that's why they are where they are.

if you ever see a tape of angle training for the olympics, hes about half again as big as he is now. tremendous lats.

scott steiner blew out both biceps tendons in japan yeas ago. instead of a tendon, he has a cable now. they also had to reshape both biceps due to the damage that was sustained. that aint synthol guys.

This thread is great. the fact is its undebatable.
I really question the fact as to whether you could get Brocks size naturally, sometimes his pec straitions are incredible. now here is a scary thought, if Brock is natural just thing what he could do with juice. Hed make Gunter Schlierkamp look like a small pencil necked wimp!

hitmeoff said:

You missed my point. My point wasnt whether they get to hit the gym or not, my point was that they DO hit the gym, ad they DO hit cardio and they DO hit wrestling workouts, they are on the road alot, get little to no sleep (Ive heard several times over that these guys get on average of 5 hours of sleep a night during the week).

Leading a lifestyle like that and still being able to maintain a good amoutn of muscle, naturally? Come on bro, get real. Id love to see you take on a travel, workout and sleep schedule like them, and see you stay at your 250, naturally. Then again you are the guy who said you can easily gain 45lbs (on a frame thats already carrying 250lbs) in a year easily, so maybe some genetic freak like yourself could keep that kind of size.
Bro I did not say I could gain 45 lbs in one year. I do think I could gain that though in 2 years. I do have great genetics and if you saw me you wouldn't question me about it. I have done one cycle before and went from 218 lbs to about 265 lbs in a little over 12 weeks and I kept most of it. I went from 180 lbs to 235 lbs naturally in about 8 months before cutting down and doing my first cycle. I have decided to just do it without gear until I come to a halt, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I know you don't believe me and I don't expect you to because so many people lie on these boards, but if you saw me you would know I am telling the truth. There are plenty of people who look better than me, but I don't assume they are on gear if they do. Anyways I know pro wrestlers juice, but not all of them do.

Silverback316 said:
Bro I did not say I could gain 45 lbs in one year. I do think I could gain that though in 2 years. I do have great genetics and if you saw me you wouldn't question me about it. I have done one cycle before and went from 218 lbs to about 265 lbs in a little over 12 weeks and I kept most of it. I went from 180 lbs to 235 lbs naturally in about 8 months before cutting down and doing my first cycle. I have decided to just do it without gear until I come to a halt, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I know you don't believe me and I don't expect you to because so many people lie on these boards, but if you saw me you would know I am telling the truth. There are plenty of people who look better than me, but I don't assume they are on gear if they do. Anyways I know pro wrestlers juice, but not all of them do.

Bro, Im sure you have great genetics, and if you are telling the truth, then I seriously mean what I said about persuing a career as a pro. I dont know many people that are you height, your weight and in your condition that could have done it naturally, not even the old timers were that big, so if your on the level here, then your something real special.

Anyway, peace out bro, good talking to you.

Sinistar said:
if you ever see a tape of angle training for the olympics, hes about half again as big as he is now. tremendous lats.

This is a good point......
The reason he was much smaller then was because HE WAS AN OLYMPIC WRESTLER ! ..not a pro wrestler back then. Amature wrestlers at that level strive to keep weight down, not looking for a pro wrestler body at all. I have seen him in the off season just a month after the Nationals and he was much, much bigger...and had a very bloated face. They are tested extreamly often..prior, during trials, and even more so once they earn a berth.
Now, I can prove nothing, just I have seen him look much like this in the past.

I am a pro wrestler for the last years and have been around the big names and spent time with them. Most of them are very open about their drug use both performance enhancing and recreational. Alot the guys are hooked on pain killers or use weed to ease their pain. I know while I was doing the hardcore stuff ,I went from 800mg motrin daily to using Vicodins just so I could funtion. For performance/appearance they primarily use GH. Most of them get it prescribed leagally via these health/age centers so they can travel and not worry about getting busted. The really huge guys use test along with GH while the smaller leaner guys take primobolan and deca with the GH. They usually inject where they live and do not take it with them on the road to avoid getting popped for juice while on the road. Most of them say they stay away from test since it tends to bloat them. McMahon likes leaner wrestlers so they try to cycle the lighter anabolics but stay on GH year round. Most of them barely have the time to eat and get a good workout in between traveling to the shows, personal appearances, and interviews etc prior to that nights show. If the next show is under a certain mileage range they are required to drive otherwise they fly so their time is really limited. Do they use? Hell yes.

Top Bottom