Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WWF stars natural wat a joke

JC Grifter said:

Why don't you get trained to be a pro wrestler and then tell me if its still a joke to you! The amount of conditioning is amazing, plus the amount of pain. You would wish you were back in your little high school wrestling, cause I bet you couldn't make it as a pro wrestler.

Chill out, champ.

I am one.

And for the love of God don't ask me my name.

And yes, Brock is on the sauce.

I deny that I am too.

Doesn't everybody?

Its pretty much guaranteed that all the big players in WWE are on some sort of juice. Even Ken Shamrock was on the sauce. He put on some size in a relative short amount of time. Same goes for Kurt Angle. Sometimes his face is so swollen and bloated, looks like he's going to explode. Even The Rock admitted on Howard Stern that he had surgery on his chest. Howard jokingly said he had bitch tits and had to get them removed.

I just found out this week that the 6'6 280-290 lb shredded 10% bodyfat or less guy (Batista) thats been working at the Golds I go to is in the WWE. I've seen him there in the last couple months. Everyone just stares in awe at him when he's there. Me standing next to him at 6'0 185 lbs, i look like a big chump. He looks even more shredded in person than on TV. I couldn't even imagine someone like me wrestling him in WWE. What a mismatch it would be. He's even bigger than some of the Wash Redskins players i see around.

I've seen him work out and he sure hits the weights pretty hard and intense. I think Steiner and him are the biggest and have the best physiques in the WWE. Triple H is big too, but nowhere as shredded.

Silverback316 said:
Hell it seems to me that the majority of you think that if someone has any kind of muscle what so ever that they must be on something. I am not going to say I know for a fact that someone is juicing unless I know for sure. Of course guys like HHH and Scott Steiner are as is a lot of others, but I think some of you on here have self esteem issues and like to say someone is juicing to justify your actions. It is fucking possible to gain muscle naturally by working hard, eating right, and having good genetics so don't act like juicing is the only fucking way to get that way.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This guy may or may not juice:
brock-lesnar-pictures7.jpg

But this guy obviously juices:
SD011002.jpg

You're right HHH and Steiner are like 10x bigger than Brock, its sooo obvious they juice, but that 300lb monkey may or may not :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BUt I have self esteem issues, because Im 6' 2" and 220 and that Brock Guy is 2 inches taller than me and has well over 80lbs of muscle on me. So my ego wont allow me to believe he got to 300 by eating his Mega Mass 4000, his Cell Tech and Nitro Tech every morning.

Yes it is possible to add good mass without juice. BUt these guys arent normal people, who lead normal lives. They cant even live a BBers life. The travel schedule alone would prevent any natural guy from getting and keeping any seirous kind of mass, let alone the kind of mass some of those guys carry.

You need to grow up and face reality bro. This aint a flame, just being frank. When you take into account the travel schedule, the lack of sleep, the lack of getting good food 6 times a day, the cardio, weight and ring workouts, theres just no way.

Next thing Im gonna hear is that HOgan got his 24" Pythons By Training, Saying his prayers and eating his vitamins. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Vitamin Dbol and the Test-Complex Vitamins is more like it

hitmeoff said:
But this guy obviously juices:
SD011002.jpg

You're right HHH and Steiner are like 10x bigger than Brock, its sooo obvious they juice, but that 300lb monkey may or may not :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BUt I have self esteem issues, because Im 6' 2" and 220 and that Brock Guy is 2 inches taller than me and has well over 80lbs of muscle on me. So my ego wont allow me to believe he got to 300 by eating his Mega Mass 4000, his Cell Tech and Nitro Tech every morning.

Yes it is possible to add good mass without juice. BUt these guys arent normal people, who lead normal lives. They cant even live a BBers life. The travel schedule alone would prevent any natural guy from getting and keeping any seirous kind of mass, let alone the kind of mass some of those guys carry.

You need to grow up and face reality bro. This aint a flame, just being frank. When you take into account the travel schedule, the lack of sleep, the lack of getting good food 6 times a day, the cardio, weight and ring workouts, theres just no way.
All I am saying is it is very possible to have Brock's body naturally. Triple H is of a lot more vascular than Brock also so that is why I said he may or may not be natural. I am sure Brock does juice, but my point was that you can look like that naturally. Also even though wrestlers travel a lot and get little sleep they can still eat good if they wanted. How hard is it to bring meal replacements with you in a bag with a shaker bottle. If I am fortunate to get into the WWE someday I know that is what I would do so I don't see why they couldn't do it. They also get to train everyday as well so while they do travel a lot they still get their workouts in. I am 6'1'' and 250 right now at about 8 % bf and 21 years old and I know for a fact I could look like Brock within a year or two of training naturally. I know what is up with these guys I just get sick when everyone thinks everyone juices. Kurt Angle is 6'1'' or so and weighs around 235 lbs. Now he can easily maintain that weight naturally and I personally would like to think that he is.

This thread inspired me to blow the dust off my pile of old WWF magazines.... I've found a few pics of Triple H (or Hunter Hearst Helmsley, as he was known) when he first debuted.... of course that was 7 or 8 years ago. Can someone gain that much bulk in that amount of time? I don't think so. He had no chest at all, and his arms couldn't have been more than 19" (he stands 6'5", doesn't he?)....

Scott Steiner, I don't think anyone doubts. I've got some pics of him wrestling as one of the Steiner Brothers.... he just looks like a normal guy. I mean, he was pretty solid but he just blew up out of nowhere.

Silverback316 said:
All I am saying is it is very possible to have Brock's body naturally. Triple H is of a lot more vascular than Brock also so that is why I said he may or may not be natural. I am sure Brock does juice, but my point was that you can look like that naturally. Also even though wrestlers travel a lot and get little sleep they can still eat good if they wanted. How hard is it to bring meal replacements with you in a bag with a shaker bottle. If I am fortunate to get into the WWE someday I know that is what I would do so I don't see why they couldn't do it. They also get to train everyday as well so while they do travel a lot they still get their workouts in. I am 6'1'' and 250 right now at about 8 % bf and 21 years old and I know for a fact I could look like Brock within a year or two of training naturally. I know what is up with these guys I just get sick when everyone thinks everyone juices. Kurt Angle is 6'1'' or so and weighs around 235 lbs. Now he can easily maintain that weight naturally and I personally would like to think that he is.

If your 6' 1, 250 and 8%, you should seriously consider a career as a pro BBer. Hell Steiners stats are 6' 2" 270, you almost as big as BPP!! And you think you can gain another 45lbs (on top of that 250) in another year..naturally??? Holy crap dude, you must have the greatest genetics ever!!! Shit man, ronnie coleman is 5' 11" and is about 300 in the off season, so you mean to tell me, your gonna be near Ronnies size in a year or two? Bro, time to hit the pro circuit. Imagine how huge youd be if you actually did juice, youd blow ronnie out of the water!

DanielBishop said:
This thread inspired me to blow the dust off my pile of old WWF magazines.... I've found a few pics of Triple H (or Hunter Hearst Helmsley, as he was known) when he first debuted.... of course that was 7 or 8 years ago. Can someone gain that much bulk in that amount of time? I don't think so. .

According to Silverback, you can EASILY gain 45lbs in a year or so naturally!

Top Bottom