Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WWF stars natural wat a joke

Big Anaconda said:
I cant believe someone just suggested Brock Lesnar was natural, there is no way you can get traps like that naturally, that guy is so huge its insane.
Spike Dudley must also be a huge juicer!
I was thnking thinking the same thing! There is no way and I don't think Kurt Angle is natural either. He might have been when he came into WWE but he's put on some pretty major size since he got there!

heavywear said:
the deal with the WWE is you come in CLEAN, pass the test and then do what you will. Coming from a friend of mine debuting soon as "House of Pain!"

getting the crap beat out of you, different city every other night, trying to train, eat and recover....and natural. yeah, right. :worried:

I couldn't have said it better myself!:D

Silverback316 said:
I myself plan on getting into wrestling once finished with college and steroids are used by many wrestlers. Kurt Angle is a guy though who I believe is natural as he just has an incredible work ethic.

Ever catch a glimpse of Angles back? The guy has some major bacne scars. Same with Eddie. Also, notice how Angle has been bloated for quite soem time now. If the guy was natural before, hes not natural anymore. Angle is definitely hitting it.

Silverback316 said:
I just read the other day that this guy's brother ran into Brock Lesnar's brother in Canada and Brock's brother was saying how Brock is completely against drugs, steroids, etc. Now it is possible to get his size without drugs as he is 6'3'' and around 295. He isn't really vascular, but the only thing with him is that he was pretty skinny until about his junior year in college where he all of a sudden blew up.

A lets not forget those nice pair of titties Brock Lesnar has. Hell, if I was any sort of family member of any of those guys, Id also say they dont do drugs. Brock is bloated and has tits, the guy is juicin.

I'll go so far as to say about the only guys who arent juicing are Spike and Jeff Hardy...though from the looks of thing Jeff could use some GH and Test to treat that wasting disease he seems to have. The guy was skinny to begin with, but now hes just a skeleton.

Even the little guys like Kidman and Mysterio look to be aobut 30lbs heavier than they were back in the WCW days. Dont forget, these guys have hellish travel schedules. They probably get next to nothing in terms of sleep, probably dont have the time or resources ot get six high protien meals a day, have to put in weight and cardio workouts in addition to thier wrestling workouts. Talk about loosing sleep, poor diet, and overtraining. TO sustain the life a full time Pro Wrestler, and to keep any kind of muscle mass would require to hit some juice.

Silverback316 said:
I myself plan on getting into wrestling once finished with college and steroids are used by many wrestlers. Kurt Angle is a guy though who I believe is natural as he just has an incredible work ethic. I just read the other day that this guy's brother ran into Brock Lesnar's brother in Canada and Brock's brother was saying how Brock is completely against drugs, steroids, etc. Now it is possible to get his size without drugs as he is 6'3'' and around 295. He isn't really vascular, but the only thing with him is that he was pretty skinny until about his junior year in college where he all of a sudden blew up. Hell I work at a Gold's here in Vegas and during the olympia HHH, Stephanie, and Kevin Nash all came in and were talking about gear over at our juice bar. Wrestlers take so much abuse physically that steroids are almost a must for a majority of them.

That is bullshit, Brock has bitch tits and puffy nips! Take a close look at him.

I couldn't even take the time to read this bullshit. If you don't know the difference..don't comment to this crap.

Hell it seems to me that the majority of you think that if someone has any kind of muscle what so ever that they must be on something. I am not going to say I know for a fact that someone is juicing unless I know for sure. Of course guys like HHH and Scott Steiner are as is a lot of others, but I think some of you on here have self esteem issues and like to say someone is juicing to justify your actions. It is fucking possible to gain muscle naturally by working hard, eating right, and having good genetics so don't act like juicing is the only fucking way to get that way.

Silverback316 said:
I myself plan on getting into wrestling once finished with college and steroids are used by many wrestlers. Kurt Angle is a guy though who I believe is natural as he just has an incredible work ethic. I just read the other day that this guy's brother ran into Brock Lesnar's brother in Canada and Brock's brother was saying how Brock is completely against drugs, steroids, etc. Now it is possible to get his size without drugs as he is 6'3'' and around 295. He isn't really vascular, but the only thing with him is that he was pretty skinny until about his junior year in college where he all of a sudden blew up. Hell I work at a Gold's here in Vegas and during the olympia HHH, Stephanie, and Kevin Nash all came in and were talking about gear over at our juice bar. Wrestlers take so much abuse physically that steroids are almost a must for a majority of them.

Right on the money here about Angle. As far as Lesnar, I do know that over a four year period in college he put on about 100 lbs. The guy was incredible in college, if memory is correct he lost only 1 match his final 2 years.
As you mentioned about the "O", before the evening show my training partner( who was judgeing the show), myself and my wife were getting a bite to eat and HHH and Nash were seated next to us. Through mutual friends we all were introduced and in a matter of minutes the topic of GH was brought up which led to other discussion. From what I got out of it the bulk of what is used is test and GH......and quite a bit less than I would have thought. I have to say, Nash was tall as hell !

Top Bottom