Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WWF stars natural wat a joke

Stillgoing said:
1- most people are wrong on the steroid issue. It goes to both ends of the spectrum, though. Some think everyone that has even a slight bit of muscle is on steriods (those are the guys that whisper "steroids" behind your back in the bathroom at the bar or the ballgame), and, the other group thinks no one is, even with freaky muscle & hardness. Really, only juicers like us know whats really going on.......:)

hit the nail on the head

Johnny Cut said:
I did real wrestling in HS and part of college, this stuff is suck a joke to me, can be entertaining to watch tho

Why don't you get trained to be a pro wrestler and then tell me if its still a joke to you! The amount of conditioning is amazing, plus the amount of pain. You would wish you were back in your little high school wrestling, cause I bet you couldn't make it as a pro wrestler.

bro calm the fuck down

i didnt say they wernt conditioned did i?,hmm nope i didnt, did i say they dont work hard? nope, I said i did real wrestling, u know like in the olympics!, not the acting/pretend kind, dont worry i watch the MTV show Tough Enough too, they do work hard....read a post before u start making assumptions about what people say.....newbie

I have met several pro wrestlers repeatedly and I will leave names out but I can tell you they juice. I work in a gym in an area where they come in often and I have been given stuff by them for free. The guys are real cool and train like mother fuckers, but make no mistake about it... they juice.

Hell, they made me bigger. Mostly because I think they felt bad for me being such a little bitch!:p

There's no doubt about it, they train damn hard and they take some damn good bumps too! Brock Lesnar was wrestling with NCAA before the WWE found him so we know he has a "real" wrestling background. He's a very impressive wrestler that's for sure. He's a little too watery on the physique note, big, but too watery. Now, Chris Benoit has an awesome build and he's a kickass wrestler too. Same goes for Kurt Angle, awesome technical wrestler and awesome body!

Yes, emphatically, YES!

Do they all, likely no, but without hesitation or reservation we can conclude that the majority are using or have used chemical compounds to enhance their bodies.

I know first hand too--I worked out in a northern state with a guy under WWE contract (name withheld) and I borrowed him a few items myself. And he is a MINOR character.

I myself plan on getting into wrestling once finished with college and steroids are used by many wrestlers. Kurt Angle is a guy though who I believe is natural as he just has an incredible work ethic. I just read the other day that this guy's brother ran into Brock Lesnar's brother in Canada and Brock's brother was saying how Brock is completely against drugs, steroids, etc. Now it is possible to get his size without drugs as he is 6'3'' and around 295. He isn't really vascular, but the only thing with him is that he was pretty skinny until about his junior year in college where he all of a sudden blew up. Hell I work at a Gold's here in Vegas and during the olympia HHH, Stephanie, and Kevin Nash all came in and were talking about gear over at our juice bar. Wrestlers take so much abuse physically that steroids are almost a must for a majority of them.

Spike Dudley claimed to be natural... I am inclined to agree with him. :)

C-ditty

i have read extracts about dynamite kid aswell. i think he said that he got upto injecting 3cc's of gear every day in each cheek. or it may have been altogether.

wrestlers just wanna look big and very few need or want the drawback, in their case, of being too vascular. becuase it will hold back their mobility. so saying that so and so isnt cut up and looks shit means nothing to them becuase they dont need or want it.

scott steiner is more of a pretty boy wrestler and so prob wants to look good therefore maybe uses synthanol. but u cant say for certain. he would have some pretty amazingly cut up and huge arms training as he does.

I cant believe someone just suggested Brock Lesnar was natural, there is no way you can get traps like that naturally, that guy is so huge its insane.
Spike Dudley must also be a huge juicer!

Top Bottom