Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF is the Black national anthem?

PICK3 said:
Roseanne Barr should have been hung for the disrespect she showed performing the national anthem.
for real. that was horrible.

sardonicone said:
Throwing N-bombs around and singing a different song are two totally different lapses in judgement.

However, I never thought what Imus did was really bad in the first place. I also think that the station managers that decided to pull the plug on him were perfectly in their right. Just because you can say something, doesn't mean there aren't consequences.

Of course, I've always been for business owners having the whole "freedom of association" right. Go figure.

So, throwing n-bombs around is bad? Worse than breach of contract?

Should I post a Katt Williams clip? Or should I post the album cover called "nigger"?

PICK3 said:
I'm hung like a black dude.

There are already enough geigh threads to tide you over.

But go ahead made a joke of the thread. Not many on the board are willing to discuss the absolute hypocrisy of the country or the board unless it fits into the pc definition.

I am really going to miss this U.S.A.

mountain muscle said:
So, throwing n-bombs around is bad? Worse than breach of contract?

Should I post a Katt Williams clip? Or should I post the album cover called "nigger"?

Where did I write that? While it may be fun to play the wild conjecture game, I'm really not in the mood tonight.

Maybe another time?

mountain muscle said:
There are already enough geigh threads to tide you over.

But go ahead made a joke of the thread. Not many on the board are willing to discuss the absolute hypocrisy of the country or the board unless it fits into the pc definition.

I am really going to miss this U.S.A.

I've already voiced my disdain about Roseanne's performance.

If you're bailing on this country ... don't let the screen door hit you where the good lord split you. :p

mountain muscle said:
Fuck that!

She was hired to sing the National Anthem.

I guess we should just let her express herself.

Why isn't it called the african-american national anthem?
dude i totally agree
she had no right singing anything other than the National Anthem.

You DO NOT fuck with the National Anthem!

what a stupid bitch

PICK3 said:
I've already voiced my disdain about Roseanne's performance.

If you're bailing on this country ... don't let the screen door hit you where the good lord split you. :p

You couldn't be more off base. What a surprise. Unfortunately, this thread is not about Roseanne.

I am trying to point out some of the ridiculous double standards and hypocritical thought so prevalent here and throughout our country.

I often wonder how the militant, black converts to islam will react when their favorite thong, booty-shake, video girls will be doing it in a burka and robe...

Top Bottom