Lestat said:but it's over now
It must have been good, but I lost it somehow
It must have been love, but it's over now
From the moment we touched till the time had run out
Lestat said:but it's over now
It must have been good, but I lost it somehow
It must have been love, but it's over now
From the moment we touched till the time had run out
fagsstilleto said:AAP donated the same amount to me today too.
its scandelous.
hotzie said:i meant you and lestat
agreedstilleto said:oh, well, yeah. everyone knows that.
if you are asking if I'd penetrate stilleto in the ass, the answer is yes.hotzie said:i meant you and lestat
me too , but i aint no faggotLestat said:if you are asking if I'd penetrate stilleto in the ass, the answer is yes.
pdaddy said:When did stickfigure become such a pussy?
problem?EnderJE said:Christ, you are a stalker.
No, just an observation.Wootoom said:problem?
agreedhotzie said:what a fag
So he gives her karma? Jesus, what a cheapskate.nycgirl said:He's in![]()
ya he isnycgirl said:He's in![]()

Wootoom said:StickFigure donated 100000 karma to feisty11975 on 09-Feb-2006 - 02:40 PM
u fuckin waste
lol fuckin ownedawittyusername said:I think that is the going rate now
alien amp pharm said:Geez. I didn't even give habitualhealth that much the entire time I was trying to get down her pants.
So, alien...the moral of the story is to give Fisty 100k of karma...and WHO KNOWS?nycgirl said:That's why you are still a virgin and he will be getting laid by the end of the month.![]()
EnderJE said:So, alien...the moral of the story is to give Fisty 100k of karma...and WHO KNOWS?
lol congrats @ pwning yourselfalien amp pharm said:Geez. I didn't even give habitualhealth that much the entire time I was trying to get down her pants.
I swear. You're like my conscience.nycgirl said:Stop it. You all be nice.
Save the e-hate for February 14th.
speaking of , where is habitualcocktease at??alien amp pharm said:Geez. I didn't even give habitualhealth that much the entire time I was trying to get down her pants.
lol stick is softhotzie said:speaking of , where is habitualcocktease at??
like a pillowWootoom said:lol stick is soft
hotzie said:speaking of , where is habitualcocktease at??
EnderJE said:So, alien...the moral of the story is to give Fisty 100k of karma...and WHO KNOWS?
awittyusername said:I guess I was right that 100k is the going rate if NYC areed
Actually, rumor has it that the rate is over 300K.So, should I wear the black suit or the blue one when I go trolling for my midlife crisis?nycgirl said:Someone has to be.![]()
EnderJE said:So, should I wear the black suit or the blue one when I go trolling for my midlife crisis?
nycgirl said:I think Black would look better on your complexion.
awittyusername said:Holy E Flirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ender...better make a trip to the Karma Store ASAP!

nycgirl said:OMG!!!! You know what I meant. Don't be a jackass.
Ender, I'm a typical chick . . . the only green I care about has dead presidents on it. Don't bother.
Because I like you, I'm not going to respond to this.nycgirl said:Ender, I'm a typical chick . . . the only green I care about has dead presidents on it. Don't bother.
If you would have taken closer notice, I also donated 44444 to Gymgurl and the reason for both the donations were to give both of them crowns. Which they now both now have. Thank you. lets not get carried awayFEISTY11975 said:yay
Now I have crowns...I am officially ROYALTY
yeah. that makes it better.StickFigure said:You assclowns are so friggin funny!If you would have taken closer notice, I also donated 44444 to Gymgurl and the reason for both the donations were to give both of them crowns. Which they now both now have. Thank you.
![]()
tryin to buy e-sex wowStickFigure said:You assclowns are so friggin funny!If you would have taken closer notice, I also donated 44444 to Gymgurl and the reason for both the donations were to give both of them crowns. Which they now both now have. Thank you.
![]()
hotzie said:lets not get carried away
trash is trash, it doesn't have to be sitting by the curb for me to tell the difference......FEISTY11975 said:yay
Now I have crowns...I am officially ROYALTY
hotzie said:werd

FEISTY11975 said:yay
Now I have crowns...I am officially ROYALTY
but you promised me that i could have your backdoorstilleto said:you and your bf just better stay away from my backdoor.![]()
they combined yours and wootooms thread , wootooms title was much better so it winsLestat said:why was the thread subject edited? "WTF heres a soft move?" THe original was "It musta been love"
thanks good brohotzie said:they combined yours and wootooms thread , wootooms title was much better so it wins
tahts why i moderate hereLestat said:thanks good bro
bro if they ever made you a moderator you'd have to give up your habit of banging underage women, not worth it.hotzie said:tahts why i moderate here
Lestat said:bro if they ever made you a moderator you'd have to give up your habit of banging underage women, not worth it.
hotzie said:but you promised me that i could have your backdoor
yes you didstilleto said:I didn't promise you anything, fagboy.
hotzie said:but you promised me that i could have your backdoor
Stilleto has no standard backdoor, it's more like a back hangar bay door.
lol yea i can deal with that little problemredguru said:Wait a sec, hotzie, yuo sure you want it?
nycgirl said:That's why you are still a virgin and he will be getting laid by the end of the month.![]()

that makes u double soft then u pussyStickFigure said:You assclowns are so friggin funny!If you would have taken closer notice, I also donated 44444 to Gymgurl and the reason for both the donations were to give both of them crowns. Which they now both now have. Thank you.
![]()
Wootoom said:that makes u double soft then u pussy
u make me sickStickFigure said:i guess im soft then
Wootoom said:u make me sick
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














