Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

WTF heres a soft move

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
it musta been love...

StickFigure donated 100000 karma to feisty11975 on 09-Feb-2006 - 01:40 PM
 
Re: it musta been love...

but it's over now
It must have been good, but I lost it somehow
It must have been love, but it's over now
From the moment we touched till the time had run out
 
Re: it musta been love...

Lestat said:
but it's over now
It must have been good, but I lost it somehow
It must have been love, but it's over now
From the moment we touched till the time had run out

Swedes
 
Re: it musta been love...

Lestat said:
but it's over now
It must have been good, but I lost it somehow
It must have been love, but it's over now
From the moment we touched till the time had run out

nice song, but this love will never end.
 
Re: it musta been love...

AAP donated the same amount to me today too.

its scandelous.
 
Re: it musta been love...

hotzie said:
i meant you and lestat
if you are asking if I'd penetrate stilleto in the ass, the answer is yes.
 
Wootoom said:
No, just an observation.

My initial reaction was going to be that some are paid in cash and others are paid in karma; but that wouldn't of come out right and would of sounded bad. Thank god I didn't post that.
 
Geez. I didn't even give habitualhealth that much the entire time I was trying to get down her pants.
 
alien amp pharm said:
Geez. I didn't even give habitualhealth that much the entire time I was trying to get down her pants.

That's why you are still a virgin and he will be getting laid by the end of the month. ;)
 
nycgirl said:
That's why you are still a virgin and he will be getting laid by the end of the month. ;)
So, alien...the moral of the story is to give Fisty 100k of karma...and WHO KNOWS?
 
alien amp pharm said:
Geez. I didn't even give habitualhealth that much the entire time I was trying to get down her pants.
speaking of , where is habitualcocktease at??
 
hotzie said:
speaking of , where is habitualcocktease at??

If awitty's post has truth to it, then I am sure she is out earning a sh#tload of karma.
 
I haven't seen stick post in forever. He's always good for a laugh or too (normally from you guys CONSTANTLY fucking with him).
 
awittyusername said:
I guess I was right that 100k is the going rate if NYC areed

:lmao: Actually, rumor has it that the rate is over 300K.

Yes, Bran, the EFAOFO has been noticeably absent.
 
I was going to post, and then I was like... "why don't I starve a couple of pittbulls, have them locked in a closet, have speakers playing sounds of children playing and really loud death metal blaring outside of the closet, and plates of raw meat outside of the door?" So I did that instead, wrapped my nutsack with some top sirloin, (kobe beef, of course), and played the kid playing sounds as I opened the door. I got mauled, balls gone, dick's hanging by half a freaking I don't know what, and I still just think that e-karma as a gift to a girl is so fucking dumb that I want to get a pitbull...
 
awittyusername said:
Holy E Flirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ender...better make a trip to the Karma Store ASAP!

OMG!!!! You know what I meant. Don't be a jackass. :lmao:

Ender, I'm a typical chick . . . the only green I care about has dead presidents on it. Don't bother.
 
nycgirl said:
Ender, I'm a typical chick . . . the only green I care about has dead presidents on it. Don't bother.
Because I like you, I'm not going to respond to this.

If I didn't (or not as much), I'd ask how much and ask if you accept Western Union.
 
You assclowns are so friggin funny!:lmao: If you would have taken closer notice, I also donated 44444 to Gymgurl and the reason for both the donations were to give both of them crowns. Which they now both now have. Thank you. ;)
 
StickFigure said:
You assclowns are so friggin funny!:lmao: If you would have taken closer notice, I also donated 44444 to Gymgurl and the reason for both the donations were to give both of them crowns. Which they now both now have. Thank you. ;)
tryin to buy e-sex wow
 
Re: it musta been love...

FEISTY11975 said:
yay

Now I have crowns...I am officially ROYALTY

Watch out Stick, this one is sounding high-maintenance
 
why was the thread subject edited? "WTF heres a soft move?" THe original was "It musta been love"
 
Lestat said:
why was the thread subject edited? "WTF heres a soft move?" THe original was "It musta been love"
they combined yours and wootooms thread , wootooms title was much better so it wins
 
hotzie said:
tahts why i moderate here
bro if they ever made you a moderator you'd have to give up your habit of banging underage women, not worth it.
 
Damn... here I wasted 1,000,000 K betting on the Seahawks, I could have given it to one of the EF ladies for E-sex..... damn. How about a freebie out of sympathy?

Whiskey
 
StickFigure said:
You assclowns are so friggin funny!:lmao: If you would have taken closer notice, I also donated 44444 to Gymgurl and the reason for both the donations were to give both of them crowns. Which they now both now have. Thank you. ;)
that makes u double soft then u pussy
 
Top Bottom