Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow

O I remember now.. He bought N2-burn and it was not the best product for him. So I sent him a bottle of N2-flam (higher value) see if that works. Im not out to make a sale Im out to make customers for life. The rewords are much higher from life long happy customers then they are from a one time sale and a pissed off customer.

Its amazing how few supplement companies understand the benefits of just plan good business practices..How many people in this industry have been missing out on them too. Guess thats why N2BM has grown so much. Its just like when I was in the restaurant business. It takes a life time to keep a customer and only one bad experience to lose them for life. so you do every damn thing in your power to make sure the experience is great every time.

Hey Nate, nothing I bought works... need more of it! hahahaha :)

His customer service and turnaround time is actually quite ridiculous. I wish more stores had their values in that part of the business.

Hey Nate, nothing I bought works... need more of it! hahahaha :)

His customer service and turnaround time is actually quite ridiculous. I wish more stores had their values in that part of the business.

Ya I Guess a lot of companies cant do what I do because they dont have the relations with the customers like I do.. I know my people and almost if not all of them I trust.

needto sold me as a lifetime customer!!! the fast free shipping and quality products sold me as well.

great owner, service, company and products.

Now i just need some karma hits :)

Ya I Guess a lot of companies cant do what I do because they dont have the relations with the customers like I do.. I know my people and almost if not all of them I trust.

Well I trust you my brother! I also trust that when I spend my hard earned dollar at NTBM that I am getting top notch quality supplements that work!

I said it before, I will say it again...I am a loyal to NTBM for life! I am currently using:

Whey to Build Muscle Rocky Road & Cinnamon Bun protein
Need2Slin
Gear
Bridge
HCGenerate
Forged Burner
N2 Amp
N2KTS (green apple and grape)
Unleashed
Forged Steel
Ruthless 3D Multi
Powerchews

I think you get the point...everything I need to build my physique is at NTBM...one stop shop!

Again, great thread to give great review and props to a fucking phenomenal supplement company!

Cheers!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom