Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you rather have a gaye son/daughter or a retarded son/daughter?

read the title assfuck

• gaye

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • retarded

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Spartacus said:
my family has had about a dozen work for us
you get to know someone when you employ them
as a bettin' man I'd bet half my net worth that in a bias free study you would find a higher percentage of substance abuse in homosexual men than in the regular population
Twelve whole gay men? Really? Holy shit! You truly are a man of the world! And I'd take that bet any day.

Spartacus said:
seems to be different amongst lesbians as I surmise there's less social expectance of women to have an authorative role
This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. And I'm ignoring the fact that neither "expectance," nor "authorative" are words.

Spartacus said:
I have other considerable experience with gay men as an employee. I'm not trying to denigrate them,hell myself I'm an alcoholic
You're doing a helluva job denigrating them, despite your own shortcomings.

Spartacus said:
I just take odds with the AAP position that gay men are the elite in male specimens
AAP's argument is prima facie narcissistic bullshit. Of course, yours is based on your direct experience with 12 - count 'em 12 - gay men, which makes your case total BS as well.

Spartacus said:
I think they're mostly bottom of the barrel
Whatever happened to, "I'm not trying to denigrate them!" Here's a wild idea: since the gay population is merely a subset of the general population, does it not stand to reason that we look like, I dunno, EVERYONE ELSE? I realize things may be a bit different on the set of "Deliverance" where you live, but having inhabited a number of cities -- large and small -- I can say most gay men look like other men.

Spartacus said:
last time I was in a gay bar
the top two in the place,and trust me I can tell,one was a bartender and the other a decnt looking blonde guy who would not take his eyes off me
not because he wanted me sexaully,but for the attention I got in the club(new guy,straight guy)
And I'm sure that was the case, out there in God's country at a "club" filled with all of 10 people. Not exactly what one would call a competitive market. Try your little experiment in NYC, Miami, LA, or London on a Saturday night. You'll find that you blend in with the wallpaper quite quickly.

Spartacus said:
good looking straight men are like NFL cheerleaders
love to look at, love to fantasize about,but you cant have
In my experience, straight guys are attractive until they open their mouths. At which point most, but not all, reveal themselves as being both stupid and boring. Straight boys would do well to take the advice they are want to give attractive women and simply, "shut up and look pretty."

gay for sure. having a down baby would be so tough to deal with.... it would be sad.

jerseyrugger76 said:
Twelve whole gay men? Really? Holy shit! You truly are a man of the world! And I'd take that bet any day.

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. And I'm ignoring the fact that neither "expectance," nor "authorative" are words.

You're doing a helluva job denigrating them, despite your own shortcomings.

AAP's argument is prima facie narcissistic bullshit. Of course, yours is based on your direct experience with 12 - count 'em 12 - gay men, which makes your case total BS as well.

Whatever happened to, "I'm not trying to denigrate them!" Here's a wild idea: since the gay population is merely a subset of the general population, does it not stand to reason that we look like, I dunno, EVERYONE ELSE? I realize things may be a bit different on the set of "Deliverance" where you live, but having inhabited a number of cities -- large and small -- I can say most gay men look like other men.

And I'm sure that was the case, out there in God's country at a "club" filled with all of 10 people. Not exactly what one would call a competitive market. Try your little experiment in NYC, Miami, LA, or London on a Saturday night. You'll find that you blend in with the wallpaper quite quickly.

In my experience, straight guys are attractive until they open their mouths. At which point most, but not all, reveal themselves as being both stupid and boring. Straight boys would do well to take the advice they are want to give attractive women and simply, "shut up and look pretty."

Bro, you are playing the cliched angry hurt inside gay man to a T. If there were any valid points in there (and I'm sure there were several) they were marred by the anger, childish insults and generalizations.

KillahBee said:
Bro, you are playing the cliched angry hurt inside gay man to a T. If there were any valid points in there (and I'm sure there were several) they were marred by the anger, childish insults and generalizations.

Someone insults me by insinuating that I have a substance abuse problem because I'm gay and I don't have the right to mix spirited invective in with a point-by-point retort of the offending party's baseless claim? Nigga' please.

jerseyrugger76 said:
Your affection for fathering a retarded child is, however, completely understandable. Clearly, your parents felt the same way.

Oh SNAP!*!*! That was some bitch slap right there.

Of course, I can see why substance abuse is evident with the people that Sparty works with. They either pick up his traits or they develop them on their own to have to cope with being around him all day.

Top Bottom