Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you rather have a gaye son/daughter or a retarded son/daughter?

read the title assfuck

• gaye

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • retarded

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
with retards you wont have to save for college or buy them a car
gayes get DUI's
as a result of the chemical dependency as a result of their conflicted existence
and retards are always happy
mostly
just buy 'em that garish NASCAR shirt hangin' in the gas station and a klondyke bar

My best friend, one of the funniest kids I know, played lineman (tackle) for a D1 team had a daughter about 5 years ago that was mentally retarded. He tells me how much he loves her and that he cry's when he has to bring her to her live-in school during the week and raising her has been the most difficult thing, however he wouldn't trade it for anything.

One person's story.

MightyMouse69 said:
My best friend, one of the funniest kids I know, played lineman (tackle) for a D1 team had a daughter about 5 years ago that was mentally retarded. He tells me how much he loves her and that he cry's when he has to bring her to her live-in school during the week and raising her has been the most difficult thing, however he wouldn't trade it for anything.

One person's story.

Neither one of my kids is developmentally delayed in any way and are tracking to be more brilliant than me when they grow up. I would still love them the same if they were in a vegetative state for the rest of their lives starting now.

My sister is gay and has a strong relationship with her partner. I go to her for marriage advice and she's not even allowed to be married. She is a fantastic quality person full of compassion and contributes greatly to society in all she does.

Hmm...I guess I just think people are people and take them as they are. But, that is just the compassionate Christian coming out of me and I know how popular that is with everyone around here. :rolleyes:

Edited to add: I would (or will) love them either way. I love my kids no matter what and just try to parent them as best I can. They are so precious to me. I know I go deep on these kinds of topics but what can I say? I am a passionate lover of kids and the human race.

being hetero and of at least average intelligence, both scenarios would be extremely difficult for me. . .but, i'd make the necessary adjustments. . .people are what they are. . .

Top Bottom