Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would You Have Sex With Someone Using A Condom Knowing They Had Hiv?

Well, Would You?

• YES

Votes: 114 13.8%
  • NO

Votes: 706 85.7%

• Total voters
I would be more careful, and make sure my condoms are good. I've done that sort of thing before with no consequences.

Hell no! I wouldn't even touch a woman with aids in any way, sexual or otherwise.

This is interesting, you say you wouldnt even take the chance. Well, what are you doing every time you fuck someone with or without a condom? Did you go to the clinic while she got a blood test to see if she had an STD?
This is the wholepoint of this thread, everyone says no way, but in real life that is what we do all the time. Just pointing out reality.

Well as I've already pointed out, the chances of a straight person getting AIDS are slim. However, if the person is known to be HIV+ then no way.

dude

fuck no. now if it were britney spears id take my chances with out a condom............

I thought the point of the thread was if you knew the person was hiv positive. But you are right about taking chances everytime we have sex with someone. But if I knew for sure she was hiv pos, hell no.

Top Bottom