Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would You Have Sex With Someone Using A Condom Knowing They Had Hiv?

Well, Would You?

• YES

Votes: 114 13.8%
  • NO

Votes: 706 85.7%

• Total voters
Daran said:
Here's an interesting video relating to the whole HIV/AIDS epidemic...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...222&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4

It might shed a bit of light of some old virus's..

Are you kidding me? Ignorance like this kills people. This is absolutely ludicrous. Look at the decline in AIDS deaths as more and more effective drugs have been developed, all of which work by stopping the replication of HIV. I can't believe that people still buy this total bullshit

There was an article recently talking about people who prefer to get their health info by watching garbage on YouTube that reinforces their prejudices against vaccination.

While it would be nice to think that they're standing on Darwin's doormat screaming "TAKE ME! I'M TOO STUPID TO LIVE!" there is the problem that when you get an entire herd of idiots leaving themselves vulnerable to things like hepatitis, tuberculosis, various flavors of measles and the flu, the general breakdown of public health that results will eventually take down the rest of us.

Top Bottom