Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you forgive...

I was utterly betrayed
I temporarily was separated from my older daughters and all my shit was stolen from property, to furniture to family photographs (he burned them) to my bank accounts

time really does heal all wounds man, my perspective is totally different on the matter now

I don't agree with the time heals EVERYTHING...I agree, time finally healed my past marriage (the feelings I had for her) but the betrayal part is another hurdle...I am really insecure now..it sucks, it's not fair for the amazing girl I have now..I just try to get better day by day..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Money is money. That was an issue at the beginning. Not now, she's the mother of my boys and I have to come to terms to realize I have to deal with her the rest of my life..it's a difficult situation but I also have come to terms that she deserves to be happy, no matter what she did to me...obviously I wasn't making her happy....

What's funny is that she texts me stuff like "I miss you so much"..."I made such a wrong mistake and I'm going to regret it my whole life" and to be honest, it doesn't hurt when she texts me that..I think it's part of my "moving forward" process....the crazy thing is, if someone said "Are you over your ex completely?" I could answer with a "yes"

Last edited:
Money is money. That was an issue at the beginning. Not now, she's the mother of my boys and I have to come to terms to realize I have to deal with her the rest of my life..it's a difficult situation but I also have come to terms that she deserves to be happy, no matter what she did to me...obviously I wasn't making her happy....

What's funny is that she texts me stuff like "I miss you so much"..."I made such a wrong mistake and I'm going to regret it my whole life" and the be honest, it doesn't hurt when she texts me that..I think it's part of my "moving forward" process....the crazy thing is, if someone said "Are you over your ex completely?" I could answer with a "yes"

Does your girlfriend know your ex texts you that stuff??

Good for you

How long did it take for those texts to start?

Honestly, like 2 years after....it was tough at the beginning but I know I have a better life now...I really hopes she finds someone...everyone deserves to be happy -java and Redscam

What's funny is that she texts me stuff like "I miss you so much"..."I made such a wrong mistake and I'm going to regret it my whole life" and to be honest, it doesn't hurt when she texts me that..I think it's part of my "moving forward" process....the crazy thing is, if someone said "Are you over your ex completely?" I could answer with a "yes"

All of the stuff you are saying about letting it go is text book regarding how to handle situations such as these. But how many of us could actually handle everything in that manner? It takes a lot of discipline and introspective analyzation to establish that disposition.

I had a rough relationship in 2007 right after a close friend passed away from cancer. On one hand it gave me a blueprint for what I wanted. On the other hand I really didn't let my guard down until this year.

Seriously bro,I admire your resilience.

All of the stuff you are saying about letting it go is text book regarding how to handle situations such as these. But how many of us could actually handle everything in that manner? It takes a lot of discipline and introspective analyzation to establish that disposition.

I had a rough relationship in 2007 right after a close friend passed away from cancer. On one hand it gave me a blueprint for what I wanted. On the other hand I really didn't let my guard down until this year.

Seriously bro,I admire your resilience.

Thanks brother! I'm really sorry to hear about your friend...that's terrible...it was a long road, time does heal most messes...just some I think stay with you forever mentally...maybe I just need more time, I don't know...everyone handles things in a different way.

Thanks brother! I'm really sorry to hear about your friend...that's terrible...it was a long road, time does heal most messes...just some I think stay with you forever mentally...maybe I just need more time, I don't know...everyone handles things in a different way.

Thanks a lot man. My sitch w the female involved deca and no prami, taking a huge pay cut to go back to college and losing a friend. You's was way more involved so the fact you have a great girl now and can hope for the best for your old girl is awesome. At 2 years, I still was pretty down. Im fact, the only sedentary points in my life were 07-09. That was the issue. I handled it so poorly that it jacked up my confidence. To be in your position at your point in time is awesome. Your new girl will probably appreciate it more. It seems we all deserve a mulligan with the opposite sex.

Top Bottom