Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you forgive...

It's just not forgettable. If there are kids involved I might try to stick around but that might backfire bc then the kids sense dissension.

Lmfao!!

Nothing like being able to get married in 3 damn days or less..Yet, a divorce lasts well over a year!

:)

I learned the hard way.
ridiculous right? lsat week a client asked me to print it for her I was like WTF is all this BS, I couldn't hold it with a paper clip it was huuuuge!

I've tried and it didn't work.

I think 2 things may stand out for me

A. I'd be angry he fucked someone else and not me(if I got it 2-3x a week I'd prob resent it way less)

2. I'd feel entitled to having some on the side at some point as well, though fair it wouldnt be justified/correct

So many things factor in... who, why, when, where, how many times, was it physical or emotional, etc.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

my ex did it, I didn't give a shit...I just sampled men myself

probably proof it wasn't much of a marriage, it just didn't mean too much to me.

So many things factor in... who, why, when, where, how many times, was it physical or emotional, etc.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Agreed...it's not a one size fits all answer. No pun intended lol

For me, it was more about him...how open and honest was he? how remorseful was he? Was he willing to be as transparent as needed for as long as it took? Which was the biggie for me...he wasn't. I should have been over it in a couple days. If he's more sorry he got caught, he'll likely do it again and life is too short to live with that nagging little voice in the back of your head wondering what's happening.

Last edited:
"Is the fucking you're getting, worth the fucking you're getting?"

Top Bottom