Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you forgive...

Honestly, like 2 years after....it was tough at the beginning but I know I have a better life now...I really hopes she finds someone...everyone deserves to be happy -java and Redscam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe everyone deserves to be happy, but you do. Glad you have a better life now :)

Haha I totally agree Cindy. Which is why I said Redsam and Java...I don't think everyone deserves to be happy...

Thanks brother! I'm really sorry to hear about your friend...that's terrible...it was a long road, time does heal most messes...just some I think stay with you forever mentally...maybe I just need more time, I don't know...everyone handles things in a different way.

I will hold you in 5he shower later bro.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

It depends on the circumstances. I can say that it would be very closed-minded if I answered that question based on a hypothetical situation ;-)

Charles

ridiculous right? lsat week a client asked me to print it for her I was like WTF is all this BS, I couldn't hold it with a paper clip it was huuuuge!

Shoot girl...My docket is so HUGE. I spent almost a full year, 11 months to be exact fighting for my divorce. Was the longest process in the world and there was nothing but paperwork every where I turned.
Let's not forget to mention that the price outweighs HUGELY...Marriage is cheap compared to a divorce. Dropped well over 15,000 on an attorney not to mention all the fees to get him served from the constable and such!

Yes, divorce is forever. But one could argue that marriage is as well! Or so one thinks when they get married...

Shoot girl...My docket is so HUGE. I spent almost a full year, 11 months to be exact fighting for my divorce. Was the longest process in the world and there was nothing but paperwork every where I turned.
Let's not forget to mention that the price outweighs HUGELY...Marriage is cheap compared to a divorce. Dropped well over 15,000 on an attorney not to mention all the fees to get him served from the constable and such!

Yes, divorce is forever. But one could argue that marriage is as well! Or so one thinks when they get married...
I've seen "divorce for $299" signs around town lolol im guessing that's amicable, childless, assetless marriages :p

I've seen "divorce for $299" signs around town lolol im guessing that's amicable, childless, assetless marriages :p
Yup. If everyone is civilized then you can get off the hook relatively painlessly. You have an asshole who fights you, refuses to be reasonable, purposely drags their feet, you need a lawyer. Every scrap of paper that law office generates, every phone call they make, everything they file, you can literally hear the cash register ringing up. My divorce probably cost me about $6,000 after all was said and done.

there's a $430 fee here just for filing it on your own, which means that $299 sign is really $730 minimum, it's only the "services" of the lawyer and I'm guessing only if it's simple.

Though my parents have been happily married for 57 yrs, I always knew marriage was a mistake. I never got married (was common law) and never want to get married. I also had a bad "man picker" so met men who were so dysfunctional that there was no way marriage was even an option.
My man picker (I am happy to say) has improved dramatically, but still won't ever get married.

Long term happy relationships are a thing of the past......

Top Bottom