Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you forgive...

zwhit

Banned
your spouse for cheating on you? Not my wife, assholes. She's not fucking stupid.

I've got family family drama in the works.

you don't end my threads

but, I wouldn't forgive either. my infamous brother in law got his ass busted so we had to evict his ass last night. but he knows how to wriggle his way out of a shit storm so I'm trying to figure out the best way to deal with it without my sister hating me. that bitch needs a little fear put in him though

Depends, physically cheating or emotionally cheating?

Also depends how you find out - caught in the action probably no way. If he/she admits they're wrong and is remorseful then there is a chance you can work through it if you want to.

you don't end my threads

but, I wouldn't forgive either. my infamous brother in law got his ass busted so we had to evict his ass last night. but he knows how to wriggle his way out of a shit storm so I'm trying to figure out the best way to deal with it without my sister hating me. that bitch needs a little fear put in him though

Get creative with some thermite.

Don't go easy on him.

What would your grandpa do in your position? If he was your age and size?

Do that.

Grab your 12 ga...Load up a couple bean bag rounds and hit his ass with those. Tell him this shit ever happens again it's gonna be 00 Buck

Message sent.

Top Bottom