Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you forgive...

Not me mentally wise..absolutely not..I was in love, had 2 boys and was betrayed..hit me hard...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was utterly betrayed
I temporarily was separated from my older daughters and all my shit was stolen from property, to furniture to family photographs (he burned them) to my bank accounts

time really does heal all wounds man, my perspective is totally different on the matter now

Not me mentally wise..absolutely not..I was in love, had 2 boys and was betrayed..hit me hard...

Real men admit that shit bro. I feel that way with my girl regarding being in love but it's hard because people can be messed up.

Lucky plank!!!!

lol he wouldn't cheat on me.

Does forgive mean stick around? Or does forgive mean to forgive? I can stay with someone for one mistake, but I probably wouldn't stick around with a lot of lying/cover up stuff happening or a full blown physical/emotional affair.

Even all that said it would depend on what they said, if their remorse was genuine, if they wanted to work it out or not and how I felt.

I might be weird like that though and maybe something's wrong with me. idk. I've never had a set code of conduct on how someone was to behave with me. I never saw people as like, you know robots who were to never make any mistakes but that's not really a good way to be looking back on it. Lol. I don't know if I'm like that anymore, or what. Hope not to find out! ;)

I think it's important to forgive though either way.

lol he wouldn't cheat on me.

Does forgive mean stick around? Or does forgive mean to forgive? I can stay with someone for one mistake, but I probably wouldn't stick around with a lot of lying/cover up stuff happening or a full blown physical/emotional affair.

Even all that said it would depend on what they said, if their remorse was genuine, if they wanted to work it out or not and how I felt.

I might be weird like that though and maybe something's wrong with me. idk. I've never had a set code of conduct on how someone was to behave with me. I never saw people as like, you know robots who were to never make any mistakes but that's not really a good way to be looking back on it. Lol. I don't know if I'm like that anymore, or what. Hope not to find out! ;)

I think it's important to forgive though either way.

Good point! Forgiveness doesn't mean necessarily staying.

Top Bottom