Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you forgive...

My sister's first husband cheated on her and then slapped her in the face when she confronted him with proof. I was about 14 at the time and went with my dad to pick her up because she was crying too hard to drive when she called him.

He was dead silent the whole way there, never played the radio or looked away from the road once for the entire half hour drive. When we got there he calmly put my sister in the car and told me to call the ambulance, and walked back inside. He threw that faggot through a bathroom door, through glass sliding shower doors into the bathtub and beat him nearly to death with his bare hands.

He got away with zero charges after they saw the marks on my sister and Dad told them the guy swung at him first. Idk if he really did or not.

Cool story I know, but my point is that shit doesn't fly

My sister's first husband cheated on her and then slapped her in the face when she confronted him with proof. I was about 14 at the time and went with my dad to pick her up because she was crying too hard to drive when she called him.

He was dead silent the whole way there, never played the radio or looked away from the road once for the entire half hour drive. When we got there he calmly put my sister in the car and told me to call the ambulance, and walked back inside. He threw that faggot through a bathroom door, through glass sliding shower doors into the bathtub and beat him nearly to death with his bare hands.

He got away with zero charges after they saw the marks on my sister and Dad told them the guy swung at him first. Idk if he really did or not.

oh, if he put his hands on her, he'd be in the hospital today. my dad has told him point blank he'd put a bullet in his head if he ever thought about putting his hands on her after I got on his head for an argument they let get out of hand earlier this year. the bitch doesn't learn fast enough I guess.

Uhm No!

I mean there are circumstances in every situation. However, if yous married than yous stay faithful to each other...

bro if he'd put his hands on her he'd be hurting today. I beat his ass earlier this year for an argument I didn't like the sounds of and pops point blank threatened to put a bullet in his head if he ever thought about putting his hands on her. that fucker was hitting me with the Q ball trying to get me off his head. the fucker didn't learn obviously

I just climbed out of the deer stand to find out she let his ass come back home. I need a fucking joint.

Not my last ex, but two ex's before cheated and it was the most painful thing I ever experienced. I have forgiven them because I know their actions came from pain. It was not easy and I still get flashbacks, but the pain they caused made me tougher.
It did a lot of damage though.....it's a tough one.

I saw the divorce packet for Florida this week, I'm not doing all that ppw

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

I saw the divorce packet for Florida this week, I'm not doing all that ppw

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Lmfao!!

Nothing like being able to get married in 3 damn days or less..Yet, a divorce lasts well over a year!

:)

I learned the hard way.

Top Bottom