Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would a very small amount of test. Shut you down?

chiefKeef

My question is .. If someone took 125 mg test enanthate.. 100 mg of deca .. 75 mg of tren ace .. In one shot .. Would that shut the natural test down .. If yes i will continue with my cycle if not then i will stop .. I have only taken one shot last week .. Planning on taking the mext today ortomorow so i need answers plz

we need some stats, how many cycles under your belt, blah blah blah... tell us who you are and what your doing, lay out your cycle... to answer your question.. yes, your shut down... #2, if you did your shot of tren ace last week your behind on your shots... #3 if you have to ask these questions and your doing tren, your in wayyyy over your head pal.

I'm in for this...

~EZ

we need some stats, how many cycles under your belt, blah blah blah... tell us who you are and what your doing, lay out your cycle... to answer your question.. yes, your shut down... #2, if you did your shot of tren ace last week your behind on your shots... #3 if you have to ask these questions and your doing tren, your in wayyyy over your head pal.

Ok so im 170 lbs 5'10 .. 16% b.f... Ive done two cycles in the past i got very amazing results .. I lost it all after 2 years no gym no food .. (Longstory) so ive been tryin to start back up .. My two cycles were both test e and deca .. 500 mg test and 400 mg deca .. And by the way i took my first shot this past wednesday and im planning on takin one today .. Do u think this is a good starting dose?? Im doing small doses.. For 12 weeks and since iam shut down i will take 2nd shot today .. Help me brother

Wow bud, 2 cycles in at 21...no wonder you don't have any size. Your body was far from done growing naturally and very young as by what you stated you cycles at 18/19yrs of age.

Top Bottom