Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would a very small amount of test. Shut you down?

Be sure to let us know how your marriage is going when your dick dont work after your non pct cycle

Nooow im worried hahaha . . So ur sayin pct helps that much??? Bro i will get it jus cuz u said so .. U need to show me how to use it tho

Nooow im worried hahaha . . So ur sayin pct helps that much??? Bro i will get it jus cuz u said so .. U need to show me how to use it tho

Shits getting wild now.....for being so smart you should not have a problem researching and doing it on your own. O wait your a fucking moron.

start with reading every Sticky thread on this board

youre a college student, research this shit

Bro, the most basic thing that you should know about AAS is that it completely shuts down your body's natural production of testosterone...you know...the hormone that makes you a man. Without a proper PCT, it will take you much longer for your body to jump-start it's natural production again [IF that even happens at all], leaving you to suffer with a whole list of negative effects for a while...possibly even forever. That's what SD means about your dick not working...no test being produced...no sex drive, no erection period. Not to mention estrogen and prolactin levels all over the map...it's almost impossible that you don't experience some of those side effects.

PS...It was very difficult to not bash and try to help lol, because this thread and this dude are honestly just ridiculous...

Ummmm... Yea... What they said...
I'm just going to say nicely. Bro, you def need a pct, bf needs to be lower, and you need a lot more research. Read the stickys, ask the right questions and then get the diet right, get the workout right THEN look at gear. Your shooting from the hip, in a rush and your going to crash and burn and you will be lucky if that's all that happens. No pct? I hope your fiancé is into girls, you two can rub each others titties after your estrogen rebound and laugh that your dick still doesn't work...
My man, your not ready. That just my honest opinion. Get married and enjoy the honeymoon. This shit takes time and planning. When you fail to plan you plan to fail.

As for now, stop pinning, get unleashed/ post cycle, forma stanzol, daa chews, and some phytoserms or equivalent. Run that and plan next time.
You owe everyone here a apology for being a douche. They're trying to help you!

Last edited:
the problem with the question you asked and many newbs is you don't even understand what you are asking.

what exactly does 'shut down' mean ? there is actually no such thing as being 'shut down'.. doesn't exist. you can be suppressed.

i think the question you should be asking which you mean to ask is "will a small amount of steroids affect my libido?" .. thats what a lot of newbs think being shut down is.. so when they don't have any libido issues they assume they can ignore pct and proper ancillaries... libido has nothing to do with being suppressed.. you can have raisin nuts, LH and FSH at 0.1 and still have a raging libido.. just saying.

I think you are just plain young and ignorant. and I think you should stay away from steroids for a while and get your shit together.. sounds to me you are using steroids as a tool to get yourself back into shape and thats not the proper way to use AAS. proper way would be to boost yourself to the next level after you have busted your ass for years.

the problem with the question you asked and many newbs is you don't even understand what you are asking.

what exactly does 'shut down' mean ? there is actually no such thing as being 'shut down'.. doesn't exist. you can be suppressed.

i think the question you should be asking which you mean to ask is "will a small amount of steroids affect my libido?" .. thats what a lot of newbs think being shut down is.. so when they don't have any libido issues they assume they can ignore pct and proper ancillaries... libido has nothing to do with being suppressed.. you can have raisin nuts, LH and FSH at 0.1 and still have a raging libido.. just saying.

I think you are just plain young and ignorant. and I think you should stay away from steroids for a while and get your shit together.. sounds to me you are using steroids as a tool to get yourself back into shape and thats not the proper way to use AAS. proper way would be to boost yourself to the next level after you have busted your ass for years.

The main reason i asked if that small amount injected would affect my test levels is because i knew i wasnt ready .. So i tried to seek help :. But everyone here was trying to be a smart ass .. I just needed to know if that small of an amount would suppress anything

If did just one injection just stop and wouldn't be a bad idea to run a little something such as a natural test booster

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

First things first when you come here seeking advice from guys with decades of experience show some respect. We help inexperienced guys like you for free. When you come here saying you've been using aas since 16, and illicit street drugs what do you expect us to think? We take are training and lifestyle seriously. And your actions and statements tell us your a kid looking for the easy way out. There is no easy way in this lifestyle. My advice is the same as the other bros, stop taking aas until your ready. The are serious long term consequences that can occur from irresponsible use. Like stated earlier, that new wife isn't gonna like when you can't please her sexually and give her kids. Not to mention all the stress on your heart from the coke and aas is gonna lead to a heart attack. Just because you've been clean a few months doesn't mean that addiction isn't waiting to suck you back in. Get your life situated and mature for a few years before considering aas again. And to help you in your research pct is always necessary. Whoever told you it wasn't is an idiot.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Top Bottom