Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women's Hypo Cutter Diet Please Critique!

aberration

Women's BMR Formula:

655 + (4.35 x 123lb's) + (4.7 x 63") - (4.7 x 28.5 yrs.)
~535 ~296 ~133

-1353 cals resting metablic rate x 1.55 activity level

-2100 cals maintenance - 500 cals to cut = 1600 cals.

Ok so let me start by saying my friend is looking to get cut up and she's going to be starting an 8 week Var cycle sometime very soon. We're trying to get her diet in check before hand.

She's 123lb's @ 13% BF and stands about 5'3"- lifts 4-5 days and CV 6 days a week. I questioned her actual BF% myself because I know 13% is fairly tight for a woman.

Either way, I have outlined a diet for her based on the formula above, we're aiming for around 1600 calories a day, however at the moment she barely eats that much! So in a way this will be like a bulk for her metabolism.

Do you recommend starting with a lower calorie count, and increasing to the 1600 mark? Will the Var help with this aspect?

Also, she is mildly hypoglycemic, but claims to be able to function fine with 2 carb meals a day, such as 1C oats in the AM and perhaps 1/4C brown rice later in the afternoon if she's starving.

Anyway I'm trying to figure out a good macrocalibration for her 1600 calories.

I wanted to do a Keto type layout with ~30% protein / 5% carbs / 65% fat, however since she's hypo I decided against it, following advice given.

So since that's out the window I tried to layout something simple with around 90 carbs for the day, so 40% protein / 22% carbs / 38% fats. She'd have 54g carbs from oats in the AM and then another 35g carbs PWO from the brown rice or quinoa, etc.

I originally wanted to create a diet with around 40% protein / 30% carbs / 30% fats to balance out her sugar intake, but she claimed that she only gets ravishingly hungry during that time of the month, and otherwise can deal with low carbs. Overall she claims to have better success with cutting when she has a low carb intake. Which I can agree with.

Anyway, what are your thoughts? She doesn't do shakes, and sticks to whole foods. I had 6 meals outlined, but I just don't know which macrocalibration to adhere to. If anyone could advise I'd greatly appreciate it.

In my opinion, the TDEE calculation is outdated and missing a lot... I wouldn't base anything solid off of the TDEE equation. Energy Balance equation is much more useful, if you understand it and understand how to implement it...

Start with a better estimation of daily caloric intake and expenditure, and go from there. The ratios are relative. If she is really 13% body fat, that obviously calls for a different set of protocols than if she were closer 20% or so.

In my opinion, the TDEE calculation is outdated and missing a lot... I wouldn't base anything solid off of the TDEE equation. Energy Balance equation is much more useful, if you understand it and understand how to implement it...

Start with a better estimation of daily caloric intake and expenditure, and go from there. The ratios are relative. If she is really 13% body fat, that obviously calls for a different set of protocols than if she were closer 20% or so.

If you don't use the TDEE calculation, what DO you use? I appreciate your input, however it is very broad. Can you please elaborate specifically on how you'd go about assisting her with the goal to get shredded? Thanks.

Top Bottom