Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women Prefer "Bitch-like" Men:

I read that earlier.

nothing groundbreaking.
it's obviously true in 1 sense.

woman (when they want to get married) want a provider and someone who will make a good father.

however on an instinctual level they want a "man"...which is why they fuck jerks in their single years and eventually settle down with a guy who kisses their ass.

and then..... they cheat on them

calveless wonder said:
I read that earlier.

nothing groundbreaking.
it's obviously true in 1 sense.

woman (when they want to get married) want a provider and someone who will make a good father.

however on an instinctual level they want a "man"...which is why they fuck jerks in their single years and eventually settle down with a guy who kisses their ass.

and then..... they cheat on them

LOLOLOLOLOL :chomp:

its funny it is true in their younger years they go for the rough and ruggid manly type, but then they grow up and realize they arent father material and go for the right guy that would care for them and the children.... as long as they dont get knocked up by the asshole who eventually turns and runs when hes told about the baby, then tries to find the right guy that will take them in. i seen it way too much in the strip club i worked at.

MEH. They didn't ask about feminine personality traits v. masculine personality traits.

They were really talking about feminine facial features v. masculine facial features.

Masculine ones were ones with small eyes, wide jaws....yada yada yada.

So, let us figure this one out. The researchers equated looking masculine to some neanderthal looking dudes with beady eyes and then conclude that women like feminine men more....LOL.

No, we don't. Being with a SWV is so DULL.

heatherrae said:
MEH. They didn't ask about feminine personality traits v. masculine personality traits.

They were really talking about feminine facial features v. masculine facial features.

Masculine ones were ones with small eyes, wide jaws....yada yada yada.

So, let us figure this one out. The researchers equated looking masculine to some neanderthal looking dudes with beady eyes and then conclude that women like feminine men more....LOL.

No, we don't. Being with a SWV is so DULL.
Wait, do I have beady eyes and a big jaw..lolllolllolol...
Smile.jpg

Top Bottom