Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women on deca

Old thread or not women searching this forum for information about potential side effects of Deca could still benefit from miss_crystal's comment.

Very true musclemom. I just thought there was something in forum rules about bumping threads that were inactive over a certain period of time.
The information is definitely valuable for any female considering running Deca.

Old thread or not women searching this forum for information about potential side effects of Deca could still benefit from miss_crystal's comment.

Yes but PP bumped a thread with a useless reply. If she wanted to tell her Deca story she should have created a new thread

NPP FTW

Yes but PP bumped a thread with a useless reply. If she wanted to tell her Deca story she should have created a new thread

NPP FTW
Since there's a good chance miss_crystal may have been scared off this is probably conjecture but I'm a big enough person to admit that when I first joined a forum I didn't realize that some of the threads I was looking at were sometimes from many years ago. I've been guilty of bumping more than a few stale threads in my day.

If they wanted to it would be a simple matter for board owners to program a site so that threads over a certain age with no activity automatically lock. Obviously they feel there can always be more information added.

And technically all the O/P asked for was "any information". Deca changed her voice IS information. Maybe if she'd gotten something a tad more positive she might have filled in more information.

And if this forum doesn't get more activity it's not going to get permanent mods so we really need to be kinder to each other here and foster more interaction, conversation and education on any and all points. I'd like to think that women, competitive or not, juiced or not, driven or not, are generally the more compassionate gender.

Once upon a time we were all a :newbie:

if youre gonna do whatever you want to! then dont come here talking about preachers telling you not to use deca...

in the real world pro men bodybuilders stopped using deca because its unnecessary,
but you know what you want to do so kudos to you..

Top Bottom