Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women on deca

chic25

Hi I am a 25 yr old female who has been given the opportunity to try some deca, I am aiming for a figure comp in Mar 02. I am 55kg and 165cm and 13%b/f muscular but small and I need to put on alot of size if I want to do well. Are there any females out there who have tried it? I don't want any preacher's telling me not to do it, I need honest feedback from women who have been there and done that sort of thing.
Any information would be really appreciated.

first off i need a pic of you so i can make a determination as to what you have and really need so if you like feel free to send it,thanx

My wife took it for only 4-5 weeks. I don't think you should use more than 50 mgs. She took up to 100mgs a week and it seemed to be too much for her. She looked real good during and after. If you want to know more pm me.

DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 50MG/WEEK. AND YOU WILL BE FINE. ALSO, IF YOU CAN GET SOME PRIMOBOLAN INSTEAD, I FIND IT WORKS ON WOMEN ALSO. GOOD LUCK

25-50mgs is good....try some anavar and primo too...you can use test prop at 25mgs every 3rd day...some ladies like that....and gh is good to at 2ius 5 days on 2 days off for at least 12 weeks if not more...

hey babe

hi my girl does 50mg/week she is a /bodybuilder/powerlifter in the 114lb class....she has been on deca at 50mg/week for over a year......she looks incredible and just wom her state powermeet and the best lifter award..........she loves it and it completely stopped her period after using for about 6 weeks.....she loves that side effect and so do i hahaaah lololol......she has gotton alittle more hairy and a few zits on her back here and there,but thats about it..........no enlarged clit or any of the other horror storys i have overheard:fro: hey ill send you a pic of her to your email its from the back but you can see she still looks very femine:)

Way to bump a 12 1/2 YEAR OLD THREAD with your very first post!
Old thread or not women searching this forum for information about potential side effects of Deca could still benefit from miss_crystal's comment.

Top Bottom