Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women, do you make fun of each other over small boobs?

Not to change the subject but do you women find that friends with bigger boobs get more attention from men than you ladies with the smaller ones?

Dakotah said:
not sure cuase they werent any use to me. Although they found out quickly that they werent good use to alot of the females they came in contact with after as well word of mouth travles quickly and well
:evil: :evil:

So...........how does it feel to be a piece of crap?

Testosterone boy said:
So...........how does it feel to be a piece of crap?
Are you making that comment directed towards me as being the peice of crap? :confused:

Robert Jan said:
They do. I hear them do it. My sister has big breasts and she will always comment on a girls small breasts when she feels inferior and has to shoot her down to her perceived own level. Which is not all that often. but whenever that situation occurs she does.

Same thing if theirs are not natural.

your sister has big breasts eh?

:flash:

Dakotah said:
Are you making that comment directed towards me as being the peice of crap? :confused:

Yes, I'm sure that comment was directed at you. So answer the question please. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
go up to a girl with small boobs and be like, "i gotta joke that will knock your tits off. oh sorry, i see you've already heard it"

Dakotah said:
I'm with sugarplum on the making comments about guys thing yeah i do it with girls and have commented to a few guys their thing was small.
Sugarplum said:
lol... did they hang themselves after that?

Hang themselves? That's not the republican way, my dear.

Why on earth would I make fun of a woman for an enviable trait?

There is NOTHING like beautiful perky titties....

MrMuscle said:
shit, that would sting.
A FEW too. not once by accident but a FEW as in MORE than one.

Can you imagine a guy when a girl undresses look at her and go on second thought, lets have the lights off! or soemthing like that

and not once but do that to several girls

Im furious here. It's not like these poor guys didn't know theirs was small either theyve probably known it damn well for all of their lives.

very disturbing

Top Bottom