Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women, do you make fun of each other over small boobs?

Robert Jan said:
Dont adress all men with that though

You dont see me in a strip club. If you ever do I will behave

Darlin'... this is strictly an "If the shoe fits" kind of a post. :heart:

Werd said:
YOU GO GIRL!!!

If you only knew (actually you DO know) the shit that was slung at me under my old handle (please do NOT post my old handle here... my ex still searches for me under it - I am not hiding from anyone on the web EXCEPT him and his retarded dogs - this is why I do not post pics anymore and I do not email pics to peeps unless I am certain they are not connected to my ex) because I openly admitted to having danced GO-GO in order to support myself and several children after I kicked my abusive ex to the curb and he refused to pay for jackshit.... I did end up stripping for TWO MONTHS - it was THE LONGEST two months of my life; an experience that changed me... for a long time and NOT for the better.

I think that Mr Fiber was actually one of the guys who seemed to enjoy bad-mouthing me the most. LOL

There were entire boards on the web that were actually dedicated to flaming my old handle - AS IF those ass-wipes actually knew ME.... hehehehehheeee Talk about the twilight zone. Some of the stories were so bizaare that I was like, "WHAT THE FUCK?"

It's all good though... It's all good.

I did what I had to do to support my kids and pay my bills and I make no apologies to anyone nor do I feel ANY shame or embarrassment. If people only knew how many "decent women" danced at some point in their lives to pay their bills.

Yea - we are ALL alcohol and drug abusing straight up whores. It really sucks when a beautiful woman ignores a man with a small penis and an even smaller mind.... don't it?

But dont mind me. I am only a bitter old he-woman man hater nazi dyke militant bitch who got beaten with the ugly stick.

tee-hee

I'm being very nice to someone who has made fun of the size of my penis

Last edited:
Werd said:
Unless you have been to many different strip joints, different states and countries and have been there WORKING 7 hours at a clip several days p/week trust me when I tell you:

how long did you strip?

Werd said:
I stated in my post - TWO MONTHS... longest two months of my life.

oh, sorry. i didn't see that.
i thought you had done it longer- it sounded like you had been around to a whole bunch of clubs.
I've been to one or two and had fun.

Back to the original issue, I never make fun of a woman's body unless she insults mine. I find small perky tits to be fine. I like women that are short and petite.

Sugarplum said:
oh, sorry. i didn't see that.
i thought you had done it longer- it sounded like you had been around to a whole bunch of clubs.
I've been to one or two and had fun.

I danced go-go for about 2 years...

I stripped for 2 months out of those 2 years.

Top Bottom