Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women, do you make fun of each other over small boobs?

I would never comment on the size of a man's penis, unless it was really large. (I'm small and would let him know he is going to have to REALLY be careful.)

I could care less about the size of a man's penis (if a woman knew anything about the art of love then she wouldn't either). It is all about his overall skill.

I WOULD, however, comment on a man's lack of skill - no questions asked.

Werd said:
I would never comment on the size of a man's penis, unless it was really large. (I'm small and would let him know he is going to have to REALLY be careful.)

I could care less about the size of a man's penis (if a woman knew anything about the art of love then she wouldn't either). It is all about his overall skill.

I WOULD, however, comment on a man's lack of skill - no questions asked.

Lol

"Dude, you suck!"

thats more fair though because he can work on that. In fact its wrong to tell somebody who sucks he is good. that way hell never improve.

Robert Jan said:
Lol

"Dude, you suck!"

thats more fair though because he can work on that. In fact its wrong to tell somebody who sucks he is good. that way hell never improve.

Actually, it would be more like -

"Dude - lemme show you where the CLIT is... suck THIS and do it gently..." Then we would move onto pussy, asshole, etc, etc, etc LOL

I am pushing 40 and there is still so much to learn! :p

How anyone could make fun of another's body, especially for something that they can not (or do not WANT) to change is completely beyond the realm of my comprehension and totally juvenile; akin to making fun of glasses, height, etc... I should think the teaser has some SERIOUS hang-ups about their own bodies.

Big boobs and Big penises are about as much of a "feather in one's cap" as Big toes if one is horrible in the sack.

Then again this is only my .02

Werd said:
Actually, it would be more like -

"Dude - lemme show you where the CLIT is... suck THIS and do it gently..." Then we would move onto pussy, asshole, etc, etc, etc LOL

I am pushing 40 and there is still so much to learn! :p

How anyone could make fun of another's body, especially for something that they can not (or do not WANT) to change is completely beyond the realm of my comprehension and totally juvenile; akin to making fun of glasses, height, etc... I should think the teaser has some SERIOUS hang-ups about their own bodies.

Big boobs and Big penises are about as much of a "feather in one's cap" as Big toes if one is horrible in the sack.

Then again this is only my .02

I cant imagine somebody seriously not knowing where the clit is or what to do with it. I figured out this was vital information about when I was 12 and found the information on it soon later. Not to use it for years after of course but how can you be a grown man and not know

Robert Jan said:
I cant imagine somebody seriously not knowing where the clit is or what to do with it. I figured out this was vital information about when I was 12 and found the information on it soon later. Not to use it for years after of course but how can you be a grown man and not know

My ex is nearing mid 40's and STILL hasn't a clue. I dont think he has ever seen one up close and personal, let alone sucked on one effectively.

*shakes head*

Still wondering how it was that I managed to stay "happily married" for over a decade. :rolleyes:

I can't do that...mine are 38C and I would never make fun of someone who didn't have them or where smaller then mine. I do have friends that tease me about my breast size but not in a mean way .

u know, i dont really see a point in making fun of girls with small boobs either. I dont think that boobs really make or break the body. They can be a nice touch to an already beautiful woman, but besides that, they arent really THAT big a deal. Like not enough of a deal to get implants, unless you are like a model or need them for your career and think that they would help (IMO).

Women with a nice round hard ass that sticks out and no tits whatsoever
like not even an A

then good implants are really worth it

but most american surgeons do shitty boobjobs to my taste
but americans seem to like that look
Theres times someone posts a pic on here and i think what a terrible boob job where the hell did that guy learn

and then everybody else posts she has perfect tits

They should look real IMO its really quite possible.

Top Bottom