Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women, do you make fun of each other over small boobs?

Fast Twitch Fiber

OK, I hear men AND women making small penis jokes all the time. Men do it to each other more than women. However, I never hear women make fun of each other for small boobs. Where are the small tit jokes? Even when I hear other guys talking about a woman being flat it's usually followed by the phrase "but she's got a nice ass" so there's at least some redemption.

I can't think of any small boob jokes. It's not fair. I demand equal opportunity teasing!

I like small boobs.

I don't know any jokes per se, but I have commented on how tiny someone's boobs were/are......... Being part of the TTTC (teeny tiny tittie committee)

I`m an ass man. The boobs are extra. If there near my mouth, I`ll bite.

jenscats5 said:
I don't know any jokes per se, but I have commented on how tiny someone's boobs were/are......... Being part of the TTTC (teeny tiny tittie committee)

you might be in the same parent group as my ex: The IBTC (itty bitty titty commitee)

ChefWide said:
you might be in the same parent group as my ex: The IBTC (itty bitty titty commitee)

I've heard that one too....

However, I am a D-cup....naturally

ChefWide said:

i have a tshirt that says that.
its the irony thats funny.
i have NEVER made fun of another woman's breast size and never would. even if she made fun of herself first, i wouldn't.

Sugarplum said:
i have a tshirt that says that.
its the irony thats funny.
i have NEVER made fun of another woman's breast size and never would. even if she made fun of herself first, i wouldn't.

But would you make fun of a man with a small penis?

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
But would you make fun of a man with a small penis?

to his face? no.
with my girlfriends? of course.

I used to work with a pretty talented chef, worked for me part time catering. He constantly, and I mean in front of ladies, strangers, whathave you, CONSTANTLY joked about what a little pecker he had:

"yea, really gave it the missus last night, slowly slipped the first inch in then HAMMERED the second inch home!"

"My wife asked me if we could do something different tonight: she could orgasm and I could try to fuck like a man."

"... then she said, 'that looks like a dick, only smaller'..."

"She said, 'Give me eight inches and make it hurt' so I fucked her four times and slugged her in the throat."

"...so I said, 'It is in,'..."

He would go on and on... Pretty good looking guy, great shape, good chef, never got an ounce of leg from one of the hot part time waitstaff... and at a catering company, if your a chef, single and not totally greusome, you ARE getting some, regularly.

Top Bottom