Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women, do you make fun of each other over small boobs?

I have poked fun at girls that i dont like with small boobs if they were really ugly to go with it.

i am 36 b and i consider mine small; so I try not to make fun of people.

I'm with sugarplum on the making comments about guys thing yeah i do it with girls and have commented to a few guys their thing was small.

Dakotah said:
I'm with sugarplum on the making comments about guys thing yeah i do it with girls and have commented to a few guys their thing was small.

lol... did they hang themselves after that?

This post just proves that many grown-ups still haven't matured past the small school child age. I don't associate or hang around people that have to run down others in order to feel better about themselves.

Sugarplum said:
lol... did they hang themselves after that?

not sure cuase they werent any use to me. Although they found out quickly that they werent good use to alot of the females they came in contact with after as well word of mouth travles quickly and well
:evil: :evil:

Dakotah said:
not sure cuase they werent any use to me. Although they found out quickly that they werent good use to alot of the females they came in contact with after as well word of mouth travles quickly and well
:evil: :evil:

oh man women are finally crueller than men. Men wouldn't do this shit to women. Of course the tits thing doesn't apply because people can see that but say there was something up with her pussy or something I dont think most men would start telling everybody and think if she kills herself shes no use to anyone anyway. Even if you say you are joking im still shocked thats just not shit to joke about IMO

Top Bottom