Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women and the head games they play.

n0th1ng

Ok here is the situation. Ive been exchanging messages with this girl online for about a week. I initiated the contact and told her a little about myself and she replied back saying I was cute and we should hang out sometime. We live in the same town so it would take minimal time to hook up if we wanted to. I sent her another message asking some questions about herself so I could learn a little more about her and when she replied she gave me her phone number and said I could call her if I wanted to. I didn't even ask for it but obviously I wanted to. I gave her a call the next day and it caught her completely off guard. It took her a minute to even realize who I was, like she didn't think I would ever call her. Anyway we had a nice little chat and it was kind of amazing how much we had in common. But it was pretty brief because she had her family over and couldn't talk long.

I totally suck at talking to girls on the phone but I think I made a good impression. I told her to give me a call whenever she is free and wants to get together, but I don't want to call her again until she contacts me because I figure the ball is in her court and I don't want to come off as desperate (even tho I am :p). Its been a few days and not a word. I hardly even know this girl and Im starting to like her but with all of the mixed signals Im getting I can't tell if she likes me back, is leading me on, or if she is just to shy to contact me and expects me to do all the work.

What are your opinions on the matter?

Yeah shes single, but it is a dating site so I might not be the only guy shes been in contact with. I will probably message her tomorrow and see if she has any plans for the weekend. I'll keep you updated.

send her an online box of chocolates...girls like chocolates...i think they are called e-chocolates.

Uhh Im not going to send chocolates to someone I hardly know. Thats just weird. I think I will just put a dead bird in her mailbox every morning.. girls like that don't they? ;)

Well good news she called and we might be meeting up tonight. Hope she doesn't want sex tho because I already punched the clown twice today. :worried:

what did you say to her when you first spoke on the phone?

Top Bottom