Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol

Winstrol - How Much Per Week?

• 100mg

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 150mg

Votes: 72 16.0%
  • 200mg

Votes: 70 15.6%
  • 250mg

Votes: 256 57.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am gonna go back to winny and run it with npp to handle the joint issues. i love var and tbol but they make my kidney's scream. plus injecting winny i don't get the bad effects of 17aa. can't fucking wait for my next run

bruce410 said:
i am gonna go back to winny and run it with npp to handle the joint issues. i love var and tbol but they make my kidney's scream. plus injecting winny i don't get the bad effects of 17aa. can't fucking wait for my next run

damn bruce, this was an obscure thread from 6 months ago. i thought everyone ran winny atleast 50 mgs errday. ill never touch winny again, since ive found EQ. no hairloss, no sandy joints, no acne. just mild schizophrenia. good to see you bro, where ya been? lurking around CnC i presume.

bruce410 said:

How much you gonna run man?

This last cycle of mine was the first time I used winny (BD Tabs), and I ran it at 50mgs a day. Other than the achy ass joints, i didnt notice much of anything. I upped my dosage to 80mgs some day, and 100mgs others... and once I got up around those dosages i could really feel the pumps then. I wish I had my dosage up that high from the jump.

I swore while I was using it i never would again, but after the last couple weeks where I actually could feel it Id really like to give it another run at a higher dosage. :jenscat

off_safety said:
damn bruce, this was an obscure thread from 6 months ago. i thought everyone ran winny atleast 50 mgs errday. ill never touch winny again, since ive found EQ. no hairloss, no sandy joints, no acne. just mild schizophrenia. good to see you bro, where ya been? lurking around CnC i presume.
i'm not the one that popped it back up. it was up so i put in my two cents.

to answer the other gentleman's question i will probably run 50mg ed. i used to run it at that and get unreal results. i ran it for 6 months mind you when i was young and dumb, obviously i fucked up my joints but the effects were certainly there. i know what it does for me.

I'm 21, 6'1, 195 and I do around 75-100mg ED. My liver is probably cashed because I can't stop drinkin them Blue Moon's w/oranges. :mix: lolol

bruce410 said:
i'm not the one that popped it back up. it was up so i put in my two cents.

to answer the other gentleman's question i will probably run 50mg ed. i used to run it at that and get unreal results. i ran it for 6 months mind you when i was young and dumb, obviously i fucked up my joints but the effects were certainly there. i know what it does for me.

Seriously, if you guys like what winny does for you at 75-100mg/day then you'll really love what Masteron does for you at the same dose. Imagine all the hardess and pumps of winny but no aching joints... Yeah, that's masteron.. I will never do winny again, period..

Ok.. well, if it was given to me and I had some NPP, I might.. :)

T-Matt

T-Matt said:
Seriously, if you guys like what winny does for you at 75-100mg/day then you'll really love what Masteron does for you at the same dose. Imagine all the hardess and pumps of winny but no aching joints... Yeah, that's masteron.. I will never do winny again, period..

Ok.. well, if it was given to me and I had some NPP, I might.. :)

T-Matt

Yeah but will Masteron give the strength gains associated with Winstrol? Winny @ 100 mg ed for me.

a bomb said:
Yeah but will Masteron give the strength gains associated with Winstrol? Winny @ 100 mg ed for me.

Yes!! Try it man.. Most people don't run it high enough.. Most people only run it 300-400mg/wk.. Give it a shot at 700-800mg/wk and you'll be shocked!! Masteron really has a special synergy with test, especially propionate..

T-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom