Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol

Winstrol - How Much Per Week?

• 100mg

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 150mg

Votes: 72 16.0%
  • 200mg

Votes: 70 15.6%
  • 250mg

Votes: 256 57.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok , hold on. I am a first time user of anabolic androgenic steroids. Just as stated in this poll, everyone has a different opinion. I was advised to take 50mg EOD in 10mg tablet form. I am finding that many of you guys are saying 50mg ED tablet form. Why not 50 mg EOD, that's what my supplier said is best. He said the half-life is 48 hrs. ??????? Thank you.

Oh , I have one more question, I have done the searching, but I can't seem to find any help on this one. Would it hurt to take that Creatine Ethyl Ester (the same stuff in NOxplode) with a 6 week Winstrol cycle. Any problems combining them. What about Hydroxycut Hardcore, which should speed up fat loss....? Any help is appreciatied.

Thanks

please give me some advice about my message 2 up. also, what is some good PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - for that cycle I listed. I need your help.

When I was using I did up to 100 mg daily orally. IM is better buy daily sticks and risk of infection with aqueous suspension wasnt worth it. I'll never touch it again though. absolutely destroyed my lipid values. Took 6 months to recover.

I'm wrapping up the last 2 weeks of a 50 mg oral winny cycle. I've made some decent gains but looking to cut up a bit more. I just bought Xenadrine RFA-C from GNC (it's like a hydroxy cut) can I take this with my last 2 weeks of winny? Will it even do anything?

Also, for my post cycle I have Clomid what's a good dossage to take? thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom