Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol

Winstrol - How Much Per Week?

• 100mg

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 150mg

Votes: 72 16.0%
  • 200mg

Votes: 70 15.6%
  • 250mg

Votes: 256 57.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gautho said:
When i use winstrol, I combine injectable with oral tabs ED.

Hey there, just trying to get some advice on Winny. Tring to get used to this chat room. Ever heard of 2mg/ Winny Zambons? Do peope really take 25 pills/ED for 50/day? I have been lifting my whole life, but certainly nothing more than a guy in good shape in the gym. 6' , 200 lbs- 12-14% bf. Looking for an edge this Summer, purely for aesthetics. Would 30 mg/ED be sufficient. Do most people have the cash to spend over $500/ for a short cylce of Winny? Thanks

did 60 mg a day... major pumps... but while I did it I was on test prop and the back pumps were unbearable so I had to stop the winny. Still have hella stash and plan on using later... right now on Var and shits sickening at 100mg ED. Got my strength up, Hard, and Good Recovery ... Its some wild shit son

danymal04 said:
yeah but are you talking about just Winny 100mg ED or when stacked?

ohhhh hell yes stacked with test SUSp............ tren ............EQ

thinking about running it like this
run 100mg of winny with the test susp at 100mg twice a day

so 50 mg winny 50mg testsusp morning and than repet in the evening

with 800mg eg
and 50mg tren ED

and ohhh yes a 25 g pin lots of shots But the results would be crazy I have allways did the once a day But after hearing from some good bros and a little research this would seem to be the ticket

I'm a get myself some Suspension pretty soon with some Halo and already got some winny and Var... Don't know which I'm goin to use yet but I gotta let people know because I haven't seen any Sus, Halo, Var/Winny cycles out there yet... or maybe I haven't looked hard enough...gotta keep my knees fresh though and joints in tact... so I'll prolly go w/ the var and hope it keeps my quickness up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom