Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol

Winstrol - How Much Per Week?

• 100mg

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 150mg

Votes: 72 16.0%
  • 200mg

Votes: 70 15.6%
  • 250mg

Votes: 256 57.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseballjuicer said:
Im a college baseball player considering taking winny over the summer. I am going to take the orals. I was wondering how long winny stays in your system after your done?

u need the cream and the clear

Cant remember if I posted on this or not..This summer I plan on doing 100mg/ED of injects, and 50mg/ED of orals. I did 100mg/ED of injects last summer and I loved the results.

YankeesMan said:
Damn, I've never taken Winny above 50mg ED... what were your results like?

this is my first reply to a chat room. I am trying to find out a little more about Winny. If all goes well, I should have a supply in about 2-3 weeks, but they are 2mg tabs-Zambon. I am not a pro builder, but want the extra oomph for Summer. I tried Winny about 12 years ago, and loved it, but I don't think It was nearly 50mg/ED. I have read online for hours, and no one talks about the 2mg Zambons. If I go with 50mg/ED, a 5 week cycle should run over $500 bucks. Does this sound close to you cash wise, and duration wise for a 200 lb. guy- 6' tall, approx 12-14% bf. Thanks form an older newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom