Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol

Winstrol - How Much Per Week?

• 100mg

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 150mg

Votes: 72 16.0%
  • 200mg

Votes: 70 15.6%
  • 250mg

Votes: 256 57.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on a few things really. if its the only thing you are using, you may want to up the dosage to 100mg ED. If you are using an injectable, 50mg may work wonders for you. I have only ever used it in short 3-5 week spells...started 50mg both ocassions, but after 2 weeks not seeing much, upped it to 100 and was much happier!

100mg oral ED m-f and 50mg ED sat and sun- 600m,g a week total
Friend of mine runs it this way- Mon 50mg, Tues 100mg Wed 150mg, thurs 50mg, Fri 100mg and Sat 150 mg sundays off- does this make any sense?

worst aas ever made? whattt

I also think that Winstrol is crap. It is routinely presented as a "low androgenic steroid":p...Well, based on animal studies, on prostate. In reality, it is pretty harsh in the skin. When I compare Anavar with Winstrol, these two steroids belong to completely different worlds! I got terrible cystic acne on mere 30 mg Winstrol, but my skin IMPROVED on 60-80 mg Anavar!!!

But the worst thing are joints... Only because of this, I can't take Winstrol at all, because I can't train at all. And as for its effect on cholesterol levels, Winstrol can barely find a challenger.

Yes, it is a very effective stuff, if you want to gain a lot of strength and have the so much desired "beach look", but the price for it is too high for me.

I also think that Winstrol is crap. It is routinely presented as a "low androgenic steroid":p...Well, based on animal studies, on prostate. In reality, it is pretty harsh in the skin. When I compare Anavar with Winstrol, these two steroids belong to completely different worlds! I got terrible cystic acne on mere 30 mg Winstrol, but my skin IMPROVED on 60-80 mg Anavar!!!

But the worst thing are joints... Only because of this, I can't take Winstrol at all, because I can't train at all. And as for its effect on cholesterol levels, Winstrol can barely find a challenger.

Yes, it is a very effective stuff, if you want to gain a lot of strength and have the so much desired "beach look", but the price for it is too high for me.

anavar in pow isnt too bad. problem is finding pure var lol

Hey I'm new with this winny and all. I'm 6 ft 220lbs I'm pretty big now I'm just looking to get cut and lose weight. I know that I diet and more cardio I'd burn it off but if I take winstrol will it help me to lose faster and see results faster. Also which one is better oral or injections. Ps anyone know a good safe website that I can get winstrol from at a descent price. Thankssss

Hey I'm new with this winny and all. I'm 6 ft 220lbs I'm pretty big now I'm just looking to get cut and lose weight. I know that I diet and more cardio I'd burn it off but if I take winstrol will it help me to lose faster and see results faster. Also which one is better oral or injections. Ps anyone know a good safe website that I can get winstrol from at a descent price. Thankssss

Man please dont ask for a source!!!! you will get banned faster that you can say scammed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom