Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol

Winstrol - How Much Per Week?

• 100mg

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 150mg

Votes: 72 16.0%
  • 200mg

Votes: 70 15.6%
  • 250mg

Votes: 256 57.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at 100 mg ED liquid form..tastes horrible but i mix it in with my powerade in the a/m., down my vitamins n such with it..got it for an amazing price, at 14-15% bf now, gonna cut down a couple

I was told by my phycian to use the 1000 tabs of Vitamin D to aid in Joint pain relief as it helps to lubricate the joints.
For what its worth, its only a few bucks for lik a bottle, and it really helped me alot.

World is in financial crise, most of countries are in recession. For 2008, an estimated 2.6 million U.S. jobs were eliminated. In Russia only in december 2008 1.0 million jobs were eliminated. Learn how to survive and play virtual stock exchange trading with stocks and goods. Only the best wins!

Redirect by ulimit.com

Today tradings:

most_s10.jpg

Fuck the injections/vial of winstrol, complete waste of money unless you get a 10cc vial for extremely cheap (like 60 bucks).

The oral winstrol around here is a far better deal and I can do 50ml every day for 50 days while the injectable winstrol 10cc vial with 50mg/ml lasts like a week compared to the oral doses I can do.

Yeah 50mg of winstrol oral a day for me which adds to 350mg a week. But on injectable winstrol I probably would be doing like 100mg which wouldn't do shit.

Just curious, for a fighter, looking to rip some fat off and just get leaner/stronger is 50M ED. Suficient? Or should I be upping that to 75 or 100??(oral win btw) Ill add Clen to it at 1-2ml daily and figured a 2 weeks on cyle. How long is suggest for the off cycle??
Thx guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom