Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol

Winstrol - How Much Per Week?

• 100mg

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 150mg

Votes: 72 16.0%
  • 200mg

Votes: 70 15.6%
  • 250mg

Votes: 256 57.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
at 1 amp zambon ED my elbows, wrist and since yesterday my knees is hurting as hell..all this in less then a week... :worried:

This post is awesome, as I have not been on the board for a few months. Then I look up and here my poll is from March of 2004. 2 years ago, and still running strong.

mhb3939 said:
What about stacking 50mg ed of prov with a winny only cycle for 6wks???
What are the benifits of adding prov to the cycle??

Has anyone done this??

6wks:
winny=50mg ed
prov=50mg ed
milk thistle=1000mg ed
b-6v=200mg ed
multi v=ed

PCT = 3wks clomid

???????

Why would you run an anti-e during a Winny only cycle?

Could this same stack be used if using test cyp, equipoise, then run winny at the end before PCT? I don't see why not.

BionicBC said:
Here is what you should do as far as what weeks to run what, Ill let you decide the doses, although I will say keep the test higher than your deca to prevent too many sides from Deca.
Week 1-24--HGH (6 months is great for gh)
Week 1-12--Deca
Week 1-12 Test Cyp or Test Enan
Week 9-14 Winny

Dont start winny at the beginning-you could, but most people put it at the end for a few reasons:
1. Helps eliminate water retention youve incurred during cycle
2. Deals with progesterone sides incurred by deca usage
3. Hardens up and solidifies gains made from the Test and deca
Plus, you really only wanna run winny for 6 weeks since its a 17aa compound, and to get the most out of it run it weeks 9 thru 14 like i was saying, that was the winny, test, and deca are all clearing your system at roughly the same time so you can begin your PCT 24hrs after yuor last winny shot. And, to answer your question, yes, your joints would be shot if you ran winny for 14 weeks, and so would your liver! lol. One plus is that yuore running deca in your cycle, which is known for helping with joint pain more than any other compound (other rthan maybe anadrol)-this will help with your joint pain youll be getting from the winny and the hgh.
Bionic

Im in the Turks and Caicos Islands...Caribbean. I want to start the cycle and get quite big. Would Winstrol be the right tab to start with and which would be better for a beginner 25mg or 50mg per day? Does someone know where I could get Winstrol out this side of the world?

Im a college baseball player considering taking winny over the summer. I am going to take the orals. I was wondering how long winny stays in your system after your done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom