Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol

Winstrol - How Much Per Week?

• 100mg

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 150mg

Votes: 72 16.0%
  • 200mg

Votes: 70 15.6%
  • 250mg

Votes: 256 57.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Question on Winny!

I've ben lifting weights for the past 8 years, but have a problem loosing bodyfat. I'm currently at 18% BF and 5'9 and 193 LBS. I've tried a lot of different diets but never got the expected results. Thus I'm considering to begin a cycle of WInny.

My thoughts is to do 30-50 mg ED and take milk thistle and tylors liver detox on the side. But how much shoul I add of the protective gear? How many tabs of milk thistle and Tylors ed?

I appreciate all answers

the doses some people use (considering their lack of development) never cease to amaze me.

if you are over 250 pounds and 10% it's one thing... but 75mg /day of winstrol for somebody at 185-195 lbs. is too much.

it is to your advantage to lower the dose and stack it with another drug. winstrol has known synergistic effects when stacked, you can increase the effectiveness of lower doses by stacking it (with just about anything really)... this is the case with most cycles- lower doses of multiple compounds yield better results than high doses of a single compound.

at a bodyweight of 220lbs i got absolutely stellar results off 25mg winstrol a day and 500mg deca a week. this is a completely safe cycle with a low to nil occurence of side effects.

some of you guys are wasting drugs.

also try to keep in mind that winny absolutely wrecks the lipid profile, and this effect is increased by using higher doses.

i don't know why but i've done just about every AS over past 12 years but only did 2 low dose injectable winny cycles. thinking about adding it now to the last 4 weeks of my primo, proviron and clen cycle. first 6 weeks also was on prop and tren. for some reason i'm nervous about taking the oral winny. if i do winny that's what i'm doing at 50mg ED. not sure yet.

miami255 said:
I am running a winstrol only cycle, 50 mg ED IM for six weeks. What type of PCT do you guys recomend, if any?

PCT = CLOMID for 3wks... 100mg 1st/2nd wk then 50mg ed last wk..

Thats just me...

What about stacking 50mg ed of prov with a winny only cycle for 6wks???
What are the benifits of adding prov to the cycle??

Has anyone done this??

6wks:
winny=50mg ed
prov=50mg ed
milk thistle=1000mg ed
b-6v=200mg ed
multi v=ed

PCT = 3wks clomid

???????

Nucman said:
Drink the liquid at 50 mg/d min. Injects are no more effective than oral admin.

This is not accurate. I don't have the study handy but there was research done on dogs comparing oral to injected stanazol. There is about fifty percent greater effect from injecting the from oral administration.

This make sense when you realize that anything you take by mouth passes through the hepatic portal vein system and is broken down by the liver before it ever reaches the rest of the body. When injected you don't have the first pass through the liver so more of the stanazol is seen by the body.

Here is a link to a cute drawing of the hepatic portal vein system:

hepatic portal vein

As a note of caution. If you are doing something that can be hard on the liver and you start to see what look like varicose veins around your naval get your ass to a doctor. This usually means that the pressure in the hepatic portal vein is going way up and you have some obstruction to the blood flow inside the liver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom