Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2BLean's Log

Roonytunes said:
It's not fair, is it?! :evil:

W2BL, if you don't mind, can you post your recipe for Expresso Brownie? It sounds so good! I bought small single serving foil pans at the grocery store last time around to try out your cinnamon raisin bars. I don't think I can keep 12 protein bars in the house and not eat them all within a day :lmao:

Sure! It's not as tasty as it could be. It's a work in progress... but I'll post it up. hehe

• 5 scoops chocolate protein powder
  • 2T ground coffee beans (I used hazelnut flavored)
  • 2c warm oats
  • 2c water

Mix all ingredients until protein powder is dissolved. Let sit for 30 minutes to an hour so the oats soak up the moisture. Bake at 350 until you can poke it with a fork at it comes out clean. I used a bread pan, and it took about 45 minutes. Also, it stuck to the pan like crazy. These may be best suited for muffin tins as well since pan cleanup was a bitch. It looks kinda meatloafish and is a little dry. :lmao: It tastes good (to me and the hubby), though! I cut it into 8 bars so the nutrition facts were:

Calories: 221.6
Fat: 3.6 g
Carbohydrates: 27.1g
Protein: 21.1g

Will2BLean said:
Sure! It's not as tasty as it could be. It's a work in progress... but I'll post it up. hehe

• 5 scoops chocolate protein powder
  • 2T ground coffee beans (I used hazelnut flavored)
  • 2c warm oats
  • 2c water

Mix all ingredients until protein powder is dissolved. Let sit for 30 minutes to an hour so the oats soak up the moisture. Bake at 350 until you can poke it with a fork at it comes out clean. I used a bread pan, and it took about 45 minutes. Also, it stuck to the pan like crazy. These may be best suited for muffin tins as well since pan cleanup was a bitch. It looks kinda meatloafish and is a little dry. :lmao: It tastes good (to me and the hubby), though! I cut it into 8 bars so the nutrition facts were:

Calories: 221.6
Fat: 3.6 g
Carbohydrates: 27.1g
Protein: 21.1g
I have to :lmao: at meatloafish. I actually think cottage cheese may be a good addition to this recipe and a little egg whites with some baking powder possibly. But just the name, Expresso Brownie, makes it sound delish :p

ck2006 said:
ARRRR, I hope you feel better soon! :heart:

Thanks so much! :)

sbt2082 said:
Ahhhh hope you feel better soon will2!!! :rose:
Here ya go, some "healthy" choices for you tonight and to balance that beer :evil: Applebees

Thank you!! I will have to check it out if I get a chance at work. I've tried a couple of their WW items and I wasn't too fond of them. :lmao:

Roonytunes said:
I have to :lmao: at meatloafish. I actually think cottage cheese may be a good addition to this recipe and a little egg whites with some baking powder possibly. But just the name, Expresso Brownie, makes it sound delish :p

The coffee flavor really stands out. I was wanting to try to make a bar without cottage cheese, just so I could see if I could cut it out of my diet. I've been so bloaty. They were giving away samples of their Espresso Brownies at Starbucks the other day, and I got inspired. :lmao: Theirs are MUCH prettier and look NOTHING like meatloaf. loL!!

*Bunny* said:
:wavey: :heart:

Will2BLean said:
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I really want to start leaning out once the new year gets here. I would be ecstatic if I had abs during swimsuit season for once. ;) I will start looking for new 3day splits today during work (if I get time). Hopefully it will be easier for me to stick with my diet when the holidays are over. At least I know DH is in the same boat with me... yesterday, with every ounce of seriousness he had in his body, he told me to find a plan that would get him shredded... ALL WHILE STUFFING DORITOS IN HIS FACE! :lmao: They were baked, but still. I couldn't help but laugh. I just keep telling myself more cardio, less junk, and more reps. Ugh.

On another note... I hurt today. My body aches, my stomach hurts, my head aches, and I'm a little congested. I better not be getting sick! Hopefully it will pass as the day progresses.

6:30 rise

7:50 .5c LF cottage cheese, .5c pumpkin, 1t Splenda, 5g FF SF pudding mix, multi

11:00 espresso brownie (homemade pro bar)

2:15
75g baby spinach, 3oz. chicken, 2T FF french, diet coke,

5:30 1sc PP

We're going to Applebee's for dinner and beer, so I'm not quite sure what I'll be eating.

And here's the damage. :chomp:

7:00
1/2 veggie patch pizza :p (these are my FAV!)
bbq grilled chicken sammich :chomp:
onion peels
Brewtus

9:00 2.5 glasses (3.5oz) white wine

Totals: 2309
f: 80 - 37.2%
c: 166 - 34%
p: 140 - 28.8%

Will2BLean said:
And here's the damage. :chomp:

7:00
1/2 veggie patch pizza :p (these are my FAV!)
bbq grilled chicken sammich :chomp:
onion peels
Brewtus

9:00 2.5 glasses (3.5oz) white wine

Totals: 2309
f: 80 - 37.2%
c: 166 - 34%
p: 140 - 28.8%

that isn't tooo bad :chomp: I loke the 2.5 glass of wine :)

Top Bottom