Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2BLean's Log

Will2BLean said:
Monday, December 11, 2006
Back to the regularly scheduled program... I'm sad the weekend is over, but I'm glad the fat fest is over, too. :lmao: There will be a couple speed bumps this week: 1) hubby and I are going to Crapplebee's for happy hour one day. We've had this planned for a while, and since we never go on "dates", I will be cheating. Friday night we are eating fast food. We're going to a basketball game, and we're picking up junk on the way. So, already there are lots of cheats. I'm beginning to wonder if I should order some Sesapure for times like this.

6:30am 15 pushups, 30 bicycle upon rising

7:00 HIIT 30s box march (high) x 6

7:55 M1:
.5c LF cottage cheese, .5c pumpkin, 1t Splenda, 5g FF SF pudding mix (stole this off RT's log. YUM! :p ); 1 multi, 1 fish oil cap

11:00 M2:
espresso protein bar (homemade... not the greatest texture, though. :lmao: )

3:00 M3:
75g baby spinach, 3oz. chicken, 2T FF French (hehe, that looks like I'm stuttering), 1 butter toffee rice cake thing

6:00 M4: 2scoops protein powder, 2T ANPB

7:30: 20 minutes pilates

8:15 M5:
4oz chicken, .75c green beans, 'nuther rice cake :chomp:

10:00 M6: 2T ANPB, 2 fish oil caps, 4 egg whites

Totals: 1,531
f: 51 - 29.9%
c: 116 - 30.3%
p: 152 - 39.7%

Will2BLean said:
M1: .5c LF cottage cheese, .5c pumpkin, 1t Splenda, 5g FF SF pudding mix (stole this off RT's log. YUM! :p ); 1 multi, 1 fish oil cap
Glad you liked it...it's fast become a favorite last meal o' the night for me :D

Jamie Lynn said:
Hey girl!!!! Enjoy those cheat meals :p

Thanks, babe! I just found out that we're going out for hot wings a beer this week, too! :rolleyes: I'm really gonna have to up the cardo big time next week! I'm going to offer to DD on wing & beer night to save me some cals. It's a far drive, so hopefully no one will want to drive! :lmao:

Last edited:
Will2BLean said:
Thanks, babe! I just found out that we're going out for hot wings a beer this week, too! :rolleyes: I'm really gonna have to up the cardo big time next week! I'm going to off to DD on wing & beer night to save me some cals. It's a far drive, so hopefully no one will want to drive! :lmao:

Have fun :heart:

Tuesday, December 12, 2006
I finally got a copy of DH's b-ball schedule, so I'll be able to plan everything a little better. I've been kind of flying by the seat of my pants. :lmao: I also received my A+ book yesterday. I've decided to get some computer certifications, that way I can put my degree to use. The book is frickin' HUGE. I'm not looking forward to reading it at all. Ugh.

6:50 15 pushups + 30 bicycle crunches upon rising

7:50
.5c LF cottage cheese, .5c pumpkin, 1t Splenda, 5g FF SF pudding mix

Will2BLean said:
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
I finally got a copy of DH's b-ball schedule, so I'll be able to plan everything a little better. I've been kind of flying by the seat of my pants. :lmao: I also received my A+ book yesterday. I've decided to get some computer certifications, that way I can put my degree to use. The book is frickin' HUGE. I'm not looking forward to reading it at all. Ugh.
computer nerds to the rescue!!

that's how I make a living so I can't really make too much fun of you :qt:

Jamie Lynn said:
computer nerds to the rescue!!

that's how I make a living so I can't really make too much fun of you :qt:

Woo hoo! LOL! So, what do you do? Do you like it? Right now I'm a legal assistant (how I got the job w/ a math and computer programming degree, I may never know! LOL!), and, quite frankly, it doesn't pay enough.

Top Bottom