Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2BLean's Log

Will2BLean said:
Woo hoo! LOL! So, what do you do? Do you like it? Right now I'm a legal assistant (how I got the job w/ a math and computer programming degree, I may never know! LOL!), and, quite frankly, it doesn't pay enough.
I am a network tech but it is mostly helpdesk stuff. I hate computers but I only have about 5 months left and then I can do whatever I want.

Jamie Lynn said:
I am a network tech but it is mostly helpdesk stuff. I hate computers but I only have about 5 months left and then I can do whatever I want.

LOL!! I'm not looking forward to it much. I keep telling myself that if I do this for a couple years and save, I will be able to do something fun. Hopefully it's not an idiotic idea. :lmao:

Will2BLean said:
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
I finally got a copy of DH's b-ball schedule, so I'll be able to plan everything a little better. I've been kind of flying by the seat of my pants. :lmao: I also received my A+ book yesterday. I've decided to get some computer certifications, that way I can put my degree to use. The book is frickin' HUGE. I'm not looking forward to reading it at all. Ugh.

6:50 15 pushups + 30 bicycle crunches upon rising

7:50
.5c LF cottage cheese, .5c pumpkin, 1t Splenda, 5g FF SF pudding mix

11:00 espresso brownie (homemade pro bar)

2:15 75g baby spinach, 3oz. chicken, 2T FF french, diet coke, butter toffee rice cake

5:30 .75sc PP, 1oz. peanuts

6:30 GYM
SLDL
65x5

BB Shoulder Press
65x5
75x5
85x5
95x5
95x3

Squat
165x3
205x3
225x3
245x3
265x3
I couldn't get situated w/ squats... it felt uncomfortable and really heavy... not too happy with today's workout.

Seated Calves
90x20
115x20 PR

8:00
rice cake, 5oz salmon, 100g green beans

8:30 6 egg whites, 1.5T ANPB
I was still hungry from previous meal, so I went ahead and and my last one. :chomp:

9:00
16oz sleepy time tea, multi, melatonin

Totals: 1,443
f: 47 - 29.7%
c: 109 - 30.3%
p: 144 - 40%
H2O: 128oz.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I really want to start leaning out once the new year gets here. I would be ecstatic if I had abs during swimsuit season for once. ;) I will start looking for new 3day splits today during work (if I get time). Hopefully it will be easier for me to stick with my diet when the holidays are over. At least I know DH is in the same boat with me... yesterday, with every ounce of seriousness he had in his body, he told me to find a plan that would get him shredded... ALL WHILE STUFFING DORITOS IN HIS FACE! :lmao: They were baked, but still. I couldn't help but laugh. I just keep telling myself more cardio, less junk, and more reps. Ugh.

On another note... I hurt today. My body aches, my stomach hurts, my head aches, and I'm a little congested. I better not be getting sick! Hopefully it will pass as the day progresses.

6:30 rise

7:50 .5c LF cottage cheese, .5c pumpkin, 1t Splenda, 5g FF SF pudding mix, multi

2:15
75g baby spinach, 3oz. chicken, 2T FF french, diet coke,

5:30 1sc PP

We're going to Applebee's for dinner and beer, so I'm not quite sure what I'll be eating.

Last edited:
I hope you feel better girl!!!!

darn those men and their ridiculously fast metabolisms :chomp:

Jamie Lynn said:
darn those men and their ridiculously fast metabolisms :chomp:
It's not fair, is it?! :evil:

W2BL, if you don't mind, can you post your recipe for Expresso Brownie? It sounds so good! I bought small single serving foil pans at the grocery store last time around to try out your cinnamon raisin bars. I don't think I can keep 12 protein bars in the house and not eat them all within a day :lmao:

Will2BLean said:
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I really want to start leaning out once the new year gets here. I would be ecstatic if I had abs during swimsuit season for once. ;) I will start looking for new 3day splits today during work (if I get time). Hopefully it will be easier for me to stick with my diet when the holidays are over. At least I know DH is in the same boat with me... yesterday, with every ounce of seriousness he had in his body, he told me to find a plan that would get him shredded... ALL WHILE STUFFING DORITOS IN HIS FACE! :lmao: They were baked, but still. I couldn't help but laugh. I just keep telling myself more cardio, less junk, and more reps. Ugh.

On another note... I hurt today. My body aches, my stomach hurts, my head aches, and I'm a little congested. I better not be getting sick! Hopefully it will pass as the day progresses.

6:30 rise

7:50 .5c LF cottage cheese, .5c pumpkin, 1t Splenda, 5g FF SF pudding mix, multi

2:15
75g baby spinach, 3oz. chicken, 2T FF french, diet coke,

5:30 1sc PP

We're going to Applebee's for dinner and beer, so I'm not quite sure what I'll be eating.

Ahhhh hope you feel better soon will2!!! :rose:
Here ya go, some "healthy" choices for you tonight and to balance that beer :evil: Applebees

Top Bottom