Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2BLean's Log

Ugh. I'm feeling a bit under the weather. I tried taking a nice warm bath but it didn't help. :( I think I might take the day off and double up (do shoulders and arms) tomorrow. Heck, I might even treat myself and drive a little ways to go to a gym.

I'm just checking in. I have been sick as a dog. :( I haven't been working out or keeping a food log, but I can't wait to feel better so I can start all over again. Right now I'm just trying to drink lots and lots of fluids.

Will2BLean said:
I'm just checking in. I have been sick as a dog. :( I haven't been working out or keeping a food log, but I can't wait to feel better so I can start all over again. Right now I'm just trying to drink lots and lots of fluids.
:rose: :rose: :rose:

How do you feel ? Hopefully a much better :)

Have a great weekend :qt:

Thanks, everyone! :) I am STILL sick. I have been under extra stress looking for a new job, a new place to live, etc. and I think it's making my cough/cold/sore throat stay longer. I'm getting very frustrated.

Top Bottom