Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will this bomb ever go away?

bluepeter said:
No. Random bomb gangs are more likely to drive potential plats away.

this is exactly what I see happening as well.

I've noticed a few people claim that this "bombing" foolishness is all in fun, but clearly it's much more than that. They feel powerful and they're getting high off it. Generally speaking I find my opinion of the "bombers" is deteriorating.

bluepeter said:
No. Random bomb gangs are more likely to drive potential plats away. You think a bunch of people are just going to thrown money at Elite because some immature Internet gang are karma bombing them? Maybe an isolated case or 2 but highly unlikely.

You generate revenue through platinum membership by producing a product people will pay for, not by trying to 'Internet intimidate' someone. That's :rainbow:

Sheer Genius!

seriously, if all you guys fell like this then go tell the admins!!! if someone reds me, im gonna red em back... like I said, if I could do it without a bomb, I would!!

UA_Iron said:
or does it just sit there like a turd till someone else drops a deuce on me?

wtf

I hit you with some green bro. It takes 48 hours then it's gone. Or you can go Platinum and it goes away right then.

Reactions: AAP
RottenWillow said:
this is exactly what I see happening as well.

I've noticed a few people claim that this "bombing" foolishness is all in fun, but clearly it's much more than that. They feel powerful and they're getting high off it. Generally speaking I find my opinion of the "bombers" is deteriorating.

..seems to be the sentiment

crak600,

Have I ever given you a comp Platinum trial? Looks like you could use one about now. Would you consider upgrading if I did give you a free trial and you liked the features? And why did you get bombed? The feature is for helping me moderate the site and making trolls and spammers leave.

RottenWillow said:

Yep.

Reactions: AAP
patsfan1379 said:
is there any way we can give red without a bomb?

Not right now, but we are working on some new features that will be available soon. So maybe.

Top Bottom