Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will the rap/hip hop culture ever die?

HumanTarget said:
sounds like some censorship is being coerced here, eh? freedom of speech, just watch what you say.
Kind of like Imus, Howard Cosell, Jimmy the Greek. I'm not suggesting rappers don't have the right to sing "Fuck The Police" (good song by N.W.A. by the way, and a great cover done by Rage Against The Machine) just take responsibility to the damage they create. As soon as most of them make it they leave the "hood" and never give back to their community.
Among non rapper blacks this isn't as much of a issue. Magic Johnson gave back, Opera gives, ect.

What do you call a person that talks to the Feds and DEA about AAS sources? Do you call them snitches?

Why do we have a scammer list? Are they the people that get scammed snitches for openly discussing they got ripped off by so and so?

Do I snitch on myself for being open in public about my marijuana use and posting pics of my crop?

How you define a snitch should be the title of this thread

I don't frequent Operas, and do you know why? Because I don't care to. It's just not my thing, and I'm ok with that...I've never given it a second thought. Sounds like you have some issues.

Read between the lines here dude.

georgie24 said:
roma slow down bro, your too open with your biz

Bro who says my names really Tony Roma, who says I live in Cleveland, where those shots even taking at my house?

Common maing, u think i'm a fool....

Mr. dB said:
And they extol this successful life by singing about their shoes, their fit, their whip, and their bling.

yeah singing about groupies with big asses, motorcycles, and underage girls (rock n roll themes) are soo much more intelligent

i cant stand most rap either. i do like the new nas because the main premise of his cd is how most hip hop is complete garbage today (which it is, if any of you disagree then you probably put blonde tips in your hair and go clubbin 3 nights a week).

Top Bottom