Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wilcox's LipoShred Log!

Lol if you can find me a bad post about this stack il be amazed. I have it sitting in my house as I wanted to use it for a cut then decided to bulk. You read all these reviews and when that sad tired cold day hits you in the winter you just wanna let it open and see what all the fuss is about. Been sayin this for a few months now but cant wait to start mine. Hopefully April or May I will run it with primo :).

Keep it up bro!! Make sure you get sume before and after pics up aswell.

Also question fro Omega while wer on the subject of this product. What would be the max dose and length to run this stack at? that you would safly recommend. Simply as bottle says or could I run it longer?

Harry

Alright guys. My net got cut off yesterday, So I was pretty busy trying to fix all that still.

I still did my dose. I felt great, warm and not hungry at all.

Heres the thing. If your going to take this. EAT BEFORE YOU TAKE IT. After I take it, theres no hope for me eating. I just get this od feeling where Im not hungry at all. Ussually I rai my cabinets for food. No. First time I took this I didnt eat before I was taking it, an all I had that day was a Peanut butter sandwhich on double protein whole wheat bread.

Seriously, you will nottttt want to eat afterwards. And its not like even a sick feeling, its just a feeling where, ehhh, im not hungry at all. Complicated to explain.

On another note, I looked close up in the mirror at my stomach, and I already suck a slight line forming down the top of my stomach....Holy shit, never seen something like that form before. I was normally fat my whole life. It was great motivation to see that form!

I also woke up this morning at 5 AM...(rare) Took my dose, and realized charter guy was coming at 8 for my internet. Well. by 530 or 545 I was ready to do P90X (somehow). The supps just give you some great energy and incredible motivation. I sweat like hell!

My sweatpants and wifebeater were soaked again. (glad I used the same ones, Dont want to dirty up everything haha)

These supps are fantastic. Seriously! If your thinking about taking them, Dont hesitate.

Quick update: My mom was in the hospital this past week and I had no laptop either, and no way of getting my cardio in. I kind of used the sups as a pick me up, still had a great thermogenic effect and a great hunger suppression on me. I could do little tasks and still end up sweating. Will be back doing some cardio Today. Will fill you all in.

My moms doing alright. thanks :).

I took my Liposhred today, and woahhh.

Did my Kempox by p90x again. Boy oh boy. after I was done. I seriously took my boxers and wrung them out. My Wifebeater was see through, and my sweatpants were spotted from dripping sweat.

Had to hop in the shower afterwards.

I feel so great on these. Honestly, they should give this stuff to depressed people haha. I just get a sense of happiness and well being. I feel motivated, abnd good about myself when I take them.

I am starting to notice more definition in the upper stomach region, and a little bit of chest reduction from my gyno. My arms are also getting some definition. Stomach is looking flatter. I notice a little bit of definition everyday, its pretty insane. I enjoy standing by the mirror haha.

These are incredible!

2 of each in the morning

2 of each in midafternoon (with cardio)

optional 2 lipoflame at night (sometimes if i dont take these two because midafternoon gets too late.. Ill take 3-4 midafternoon instead with the cardio)

RICO! my man. Yeah im still going.

Quick update.

Recently Ive been a bit busy helping someone build a site etc. (COUGH RICO)

But I actually just looked in the mirror today. And I sat there for a little bit like holy shit man. Ive lost weight.

And heres the thing. The most devistating thing in my life aside from the gang problems etc. Was my Gyno.

Now I wasnt sure If i had gyno or if it was just fat. but Ive come to realize Im almost positive it is just fat. My manboobs are starting to actually loose some fat. There looking mroe and more normal as I look in the mirror.

Its great to see somethign Ive been trying to get rid of slowly fade away. As most people know this is one of the most stubborn fats to go away, so If you think about it, obviously I am burning plenty fat. Im really liking the look of me right now. Im really seeing a difference as I do this. I dont know if my before and after photos will show as much as I see in the mirror. But I SURE AS HELL see it. Its great.

Top Bottom