Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wilcox's LipoShred Log!

Wilcox

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey guys. Just recieved my bottles from Needto Last night.

Only thing is. The day before my buddy I lived with took off, and somehow he managed to snag my scale. So I cant really weigh myself right now. And do not have the money to get one at the moment. BUT! I know what I was yesterday morning.

Stats: 6 foot 5, 220 Lbs

Thing is, Im pretty fat to you guys, but I guess in the non bodybuilding world Im not to bad.

Im really looking to cut down on the weight and hopefully see a little more definition.

Oh also. I will be posting a Before and after pic once I am all done. Have no worries on that.

Took 2 Lipostim, and 2 Lipoflame about An hour and a half ago.

I waited my 30 minutes, (meanwhile hydrating up for my cardio workout. (wanted to do cardio workout on an empty stomach, as I remember haveing been told its best to do it so). Approximately an hour ago I was doing my cardio workout, and Finished literally about 6 minutes ago or so

For my cardio, I did the P90X cardio X. Which I was looking to do every other day or so. Maybe everyday, have not decided. I might switch it up with kempo. Not sure.

Heres the results: Holy shit. I dont know if its supposed to be fast acting. But Im almost positive Ive never. EVER. Sweat that much. I was dripping, my whole body was covered in sweat, (and grime from me doin crap on the floor for p90x). But damn, After my workout, I really didnt want to eat anything. And actually, Right now I dont want to either.

Actually before my workout, I put some water in a pan, and measured half a cup of eats out to eat for after the workout. Sad for that. Im not hungry right now. Maybe later. I am however drinking my protein shake. The Muscle Milk Light stuff (too poor to afford anything else, My friend gave me this stuff)

Right now, Im incredibly happy and satisfied. I feel like, an all around happy guy. And let me tell you, I do not have the happiest life (If youve seen my EF thank you for saving my life thread in chat). I have bills to pay etc. But you know what. Im satisfied. Really happy right now.

I was thinking abou cutting the workout short at 30 minutes in the p90x vid. But I was thinkin, screw that, im going all the way through with it. Normally I probably would have stopped.

I feel quite focuses on typing this, I actually kind of forgot I was typing this, My mind is pretty much moving my fingers for me. Its kind of cool haha.

Dang, this is really nice.

On another note. Looking at the mood elevation and focus. Its quite true.

Im listening to some music (Sorry Rap haters haha) But Im kind of in the music business. I listen to alot of music everyday. Just started listening to some.

I see a sense of more focus towards the lyrics etc. Im kind of pulling out the lyrics alot better than usual.

Im not one to over dramatize effects of a drug. To be honest. I dont believe in fat burners or mood elevators etc.

But as far as mood elevation and focus goes, So far what I see I like. My sweat was unbelievable during cardio, and Im feeling a little tiny sence of warmth. Not too noticeable unless I really focus on it. But so far Id have to say it seems like it should be effective.

Seriously man, You dont know how happy I am right now haha. I am not normally this happy. Im really motivated too right now.

This stuff is great!

Thankyou:) Im the Formulator

( i do not say that with Ego, only to let you know, have worked on these things for Years to make them Powerful and Safe),

Well there quite powerful! Ill give you that haha. Great product so far. And its only been my first dose.

Wednesday November 10

Today I did the same doses (Assuming i stay the same doses everyday)

I did the first dose in the morning, but my internet stopped working, was trying to fix that, Normally I would get furious, But I was actually quite calm while doing this. I could definitely feel some heat. Whenever I walk around or do any tiny activity, I can feel some heat, and sometimes Ill sweat even from the littlest things. Its pretty awesome.

Second dose, I ended up doing KempoX By P90X. Oh boy did I sweat. I honestly, Was pure sweat. My whole wifebeater was soaked. My sweatpants were soaked, and my boxers were drenched. When i was doing the punches I was pretty much spraying sweat at my bed and wall, So my bed was wet and the wall was dripping a bit. It was pretty crazy.

On another note, Normally I was only throwing down 7-8 Pullups. Somehow after I amp I am getting 12-15. I dont know why, Possibly the energy boost? But its great.

Ive been extremely calm, energized, and happy today! Great sense of focus. I love this stuff.

Top Bottom