Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

widen my chest!

The only way to "widen" your chest, would have to be different DB exercises. Flyes and regular presses. seeing as you can go lower with DBs than with BBs

I have a massive rib cage and I have been doing dumbbell pullovers for around 4 years... I would attribute much of my rib-cage size to these. I dont really believe in breathing pullovers the way Arnold used to preach. In my opinion heavy dumbbell pullovers thicken up your serratus anterior muscles along with your intercostals which run along/under your pecs which will help set your pecs out more. When viewed from the side my chest really stand out from my body. I dont know this is just my opinion Im not totally sure.

Mr Muscle, i know you used speech marks to describe widen, but you are still insinuating that certain exercise can specify growth in particular areas.

The chest will not grow more at one point than at the other. The muscle grows in uniform - other wise your muscles would be all lumpy and bumpy.

im just saying that if you do DB exercises, you will get a greater stretch at the bottom of the exercise. and then you may hit the outer parts more than with barbells..only way i can think of making the musle seem wider.

but the only thing i ever got out of it was some beautifull stretchmarks...

are you cackerots brother or sumthing..cuz your going after my ass just as he always did back in the old days

Again, you are insinuating that db's stretch the pecs into growing 'wider'. Bull. DB flyes help promote growth in pecs as a whole, not in outer, inner, upper, lower, outey, inney, opposite, top rightey, bottom backwardy or crossity pecs.

And no, i'm not Cackerot's brother, I'm his 'Brotha'. And I think you'll find that people 'go after your ass' because you are giving out [or at least insinuating] wrong information, at least on this post anyway.

I don't have a narrow mind - i want to grow and i want the method that will make me grow quickest. I'm sure other people share my goal, so i share the method that can get them there.

It's rather simple actually...

Why do i get sore in my upper chest when i go from flat bench press to incline press, surely this would mean localised growth.

Top Bottom