Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

widen my chest!

supersonica

I want to widen my chest, is there anything I can do that will widen it or do I just have to put on more and more size forcing it get wider? I don't really want to keep bulking it up because it's way ahead of my other body parts, I just want to widen it.

If you work on widening your lats and shoulders it can help your chest appear to be wider ---- since you said your chest is already way ahead of your other bodyparts.

Db flies may give the effect of widening the chest because when a muscle is under a great stretch it's muscle fibers may actually lenthen towards their insertion. Would this be enough of an effect to cause a visual difference? Probably not.

Another thing you can try to do is work your pec minor in seperate from your major. The pec minor runs underneath the pec major near your armpits, and causing this muscle to grow would give the appearence of a larger upper/outer chest. To work this get into a standard bench press position and just push your shoulders forward, without moving your arms.

Other than that, nothing you can do...

Take 2 ropes and tie one to each arm. Next attach the other ends to 2 automobiles. Find 2 people who really hate you to drive each car. On the count of 3, have them accelerate as fast as possible in opposite directions- your chest will get very wide from this.

cable crossovers - broaden your pec minor (as described above).

I also would maybe start off on incline bench so you could go heavier.

if you're not doing incline - well...

Top Bottom